Ch 29

1 month later

Izzy's pov 

I called the kids down for dinner. All of them came except for Ash. I walk up the stairs. When I get to her room I hear crying. I open her door and see her on her bed with her knees to her chest. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I-i'm pregnant." She sobs. I continue rubbing her back. "Honey, it's ok. I'm not mad. Your father will probably be a different story. Does Wesley know yet?" I ask. Wesley or Wes is her boyfriend of 2 years. She shakes her head. "I'll bring you up a plate of food and then after dinner we are gonna talk to your father. After that we are gonna talk to Wes." I smile. "How come you aren't mad?"Ash asks me. "I had you at 17, but I got pregnant with you at 16" I tell her. 

-

"Are you ready?" I ask Ash. "Ready as I will ever be" She sighs. We walk into the living room and we see Hayes, the triplets, and the twins. "Kids, go upstairs, Hayes stay" I instruct. The all go upstairs. "Look Hayes, please don't get mad" I plead. He nods. "No promises though." He says. "Well, dad, I-I am pregnant" Ash says. "WHAT?!" Hayes yells. "Hayes, calm down." I tell him. "How can I be calm when my 16 year old daughter is pregnant?" He says. "You shouldn't be mad at her" I tell him as Ash cries in my chest. I rub her back. "Why not?" Hayes says with anger clear in his voice.  "Because YOU got me pregnant when WE were 16" I spit back at him. "Still. Our daughter should not be sleeping around with guys." Hayes snaps. "IT WAS ONLY ONE GUY. WES GOT ME PREGNANT! I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!" Ash yells at Hayes.  "Don't say that. You don't know what love is" Hayes tells her.  BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER! When we were 16 you told me that you were in love with me Hayes" I snap. "I don't care." He says back to me. "We're leaving for awhile. I can not believe that you are acting this way" I snap at Hayes. "No you are not. I am not done talking to Ash" Hayes says back. "Too bad. Let's go Ash." I tell Ash. She walks out the door. I grab my phone, keys, and wallet. I walk towards the door.  When I am almost to the door Hayes grabs my arm. "You are not leaving" He says. His eyes are almost a dark blue instead of the light bubbly blue. "Let  go of me" I say and pull away. I quickly walk out the door and get into the car. I start it up. 

-

"Here we are" I say as I pull into Wes' driveway. We get out of the car.  I knock on the door. His mom answers. "Oh, hello Izzy. Why are you here?" She smiles. "We need to talk to Wes" I smile back. She nods. She lets us in. "Wesley!" She calls up the stairs. When he appears he smiles. Ash begins to cry. He runs up to her and hugs her. "What's wrong?" He asks. She shakes her head. "Do you want me to tell him?" I ask her. She nods. "Is your husband home?" I ask Ann (wes' mother) "He left when Wes was really young" She responds. "I'm sorry. But Wes, you're gonna be a dad" I smile. Ann smiles. Wes looks at me. "Are you joking?" He asks. I shake my head. "that's great! Babe we're gonna have a little one" Wes says. His face lights up and it's amazing.  She looks at him and smiles. They share a kiss. My phone goes off. It's Hayes. I press ignore. He calls again. I ignore it again. When he calls the third time, I answer. 

What?!

look, i'm sorry. i didn't mean any of those things i said to ash and you. i was just upset bc i had a bad day today at work adn i took it out on you and ash. i'm glad that she's having a baby

ok, we will be home in a bit.

love you bae. Ya know. i miss having a little one around. maybe we should...

we have 6 kids already hayes, do you really want another?

yeah, i love kids

i do too. i'm for it

alright, see you tonight baby

there is one problem though. the kids are gonna be home. 

nope. the twins are going to nash's, triplets are going to cam's and ash can stay at wes'

ok hayes.

love you

love you too

I hang up. "You prolly aren't gonna be the only one pregnant in a few weeks" I tell Ash. She looks at me. Your dad wants another baby. I'm for it." I smile. She smiles. "So, do you wanna stay here. Well, if it's ok with Wes and his momma" I ask. "it's fine." His mom says. "yeah, babe, you should stay the night!" Wes smiles. 

-

2 weeks later. 

"yup, you're pregnant" The doctor smiles. "Thanks" I say. I grab my belongings and walk into the waiting room. I see Ash. "So?" She smiles. "You're having a baby sister or brother" I smile. She smiles. "Lets go" I say. "Where too?" Ash asks. "You'll see" I smile. We are going to Gabe's house. 

-

"Here we are" I say. "Gabe's house?!" She smiles. I nod. We get out of the car. I knock on the door. Carli answers. "Hey! I haven't seen you guys in forever" She smiles. She gives us hugs. "Is Gabe here?" I ask. "He will be in a few. He took Andy out for ice cream." She tells us. "Well, what's the news" Carli asks. "Ash and I are pregnant!" I announce. She smiles. "That's great!" She smiles. She hugs us again. I still remember when I first me Carli. 

FLASHBACK

I am 26 and 8 months pregnant with twins. Gabe is 20 and has already moved out. 

There is a knock at the door. I groan and slowly get up. I answer the door. I see Gabe standing there with a gorgeous girl. I hug him. "Hey mom. How are you, dad, and the baby? And the kids?" Gabe asks.  "We're all great." I smile. I release. "Where's dad?" He asks. "Right here" Hayes says. Hayes and Gabe hug. "Hey dad. It's great to see you" He smiles. I welcome them in. "Ash, Ollie, Noah, Eliza come down here please!" I call up the stairs. The first to appear is 9 year old Ash. "Gabe!" She yells and runs up to him. He picks her up. "Hi baby girl, how are you?" Gabe asks. "Great!" She tells him. "Well this is Carli. She is my girlfriend" He smiles and kisses her. 

FLASHBACK OVER

"Babe! I'm home" I hear Gabe call. I stand up as well as Ash. I haven't see mah boy in a good year. When he walks into the living room his eyes widen. "Mom!" He yells and hugs me. I hug him back. "Careful. You might crush the baby" I joke. "You're pregnant?" He asks. I smile and nod. He then hugs Ash. "I missed my baby sister!" He tells her. "I missed yo too. Be careful! You might crush the baby!" Ash tells him. "You too?!" He asks shocked. She nods. He smiles.