Ch 42

So I realized that I made A LOT of mistakes in the last few chapters. I apologize for that. I've just had a lot on my mind. Buuuuut I got my MLA back. I got a 74% on it but Mr. You is letting us redo our wrong answers. <3 <3 <3

------------------
Ash's pov

"Wes, babe, I have to tell you something" I say. "We're gonna be parents again!" I squeal. He smiles so big. "I love you" He tells me. "I love you more" I say. He shakes his head. 

-

4 months later

My baby bump is visible. I decide on a tank top and leggings. All we're doing is going to starbucks. I haven't been there in FOREVER!

-

Wes helps me out of the car. He grabs my hand and we walk through the parking lot. Mom has Hope again. She adores her. 

"Hey Ash, hey Wes" Drew says. I see a girl standing by the counter. "She can go first" I say motioning towards the woman in front of me. "I'm not ordering. I'm just visiting my boyfriend" She says. Drew smiles. "So you must be Lexi. Drew has said so many things about you. He's right, you are so beautiful" I smile. "Awe, thanks hun, you are too. Congrats by the way" She smiles. "Thanks" I smile. "I'm Ashley, but you can call me Ash. This is my husband Wesley, but you can call him Wes." I say. She smiles. "Mommy!" I hear. I turn around. I see Hope. "Is this like your hang out spot or something?" I ask mom and I pick up Ash. She laughs. I smile and hug her. "So, when do you find out the gender?" She asks. "we're gonna keep it a surprise for when I have him or her." I smile. She smiles. "Were's dad?" I ask. "He had a bad day at work and he is mad. I decided to take Hope out for the day so he can have quiet. I also have the twins and triplets" She says. I look behind her. I see them. I haven't seen them since I got back, so four months ago. "Shane, Colten, Eliza, Noah, Ollie" i call out. Surprisingly it isn't busy. They turn around and smile. They run up to me. "Woah, easy. You about knocked me off my feet" I say when they hug me. "well sorry I wanted to hug my favorite big sister" Eliza says. I smile. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Shane yells. "Geez Shane, calm down" I laugh. 

"NO WAY. ASHLEY ELIZABETH GRIER COME GIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND A HUG!" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see my best friend from middle school. She moved. "ALEXANDRA LEE DAVIS!" I yell and run up to her, well to the best of my ability. "You look amazing" I say through my tears. "So do you. When did this happen?" She asks me pointing to my 4 month belly. "4 months ago. My last name is now Taylor (I don't remember his last name) and do you remember Wes?" I ask her. "Duh he was the guy who made us the three musketeers." She says. "Babe, are you ready?" Wes asks. He had to use the bathroom. "Wesley Nicholas Taylor" Alex says. "Oh  my gosh! Alex!" He says and hugs her. "So what have you been doing these years?" She asks him. "Taking care of my girlfriend, well we got married 4 and a half months ago." He says. "Where is she?" She asks. Oh my gosh, she is so oblivious. "Right here" He says and kisses me. "No way, you two got married!" She squeals. I smile and nod. "And you're her baby daddy?" She smiles. "Yep, of two" He says. "You're having twins?" She asks. "No, he got me pregnant at 16" I say. She smirks. 

"OH MY GOSH IT'S ASHLEY GRER, HAYES GRIER'S DAUGHTER" Some girl yells. I am by the counter. A whole lot of fans start running up. "Guys, back here!" Drew says. Wes grabs my hand and helps me through the crowd and behind the counter.  "Thank you." I say to both Wes and Drew. "You never told me that you're famous." Drew says. "I'm not really famous, my parents are" I say. He nods.