Girlfriend

2 months later

"Izzy can you come down here please?" Dad calls. I run out of my room and down in to the living room. There I see Cam sitting down with a girl sitting next to him. "Um Izzy, this is my girlfriend." Dad states. My face turns white. She is wearing clothes that cover her areas. She looks nice. She is giving me a genuine smile. "What's wrong Izzy?" Dad asks. "Remember what happened with your ex?" I ask. He nods. My eyes fill up with tears. I shake my head. I run up the stairs. "IZZY" I hear dad yell my name. It wasn't a mean yell it was more of a 'where are you going' yell. I run iinto my room and go on my balcony. I sit in one of my chairs and just cry. I feel a presence sit beside me and wrap their arms around me. "It's ok baby" The voice says. Its Hayes. I smile sadly at him. His face softens. 

I hear a knock on my door. I have been crying for 20 minutes. I get up and answer it. Its dad's girlfriend. "Can we talk?" She asks politely. I hesitate before nodding. "Hayes get out" I say kindly. He nods. "Don't do anything stupid" He says before kissing my lips and leaving. He shuts the door. I sit on my bed. "Look, I know that we kinda started off on a bad foot, but I just wanna talk to you." She says. I nod. "Well I'm Jessie, but you can call me Jess." She starts off. "I'm Izzy" I say. "I know. Your dad talks about you a lot." She says. I giggle. we start talking. I explain the whole Cam's ex-girlfriend situation and all that stuff. I like her a lot. "I approve" I say with a genuine smile. She returns one. We hug. We walk down stairs. We have been talking for several hours. "I approve" I tell dad. He smiles largely and runs up to me, picks me up, and spins me around. He kisses my cheek and I kiss his. He puts me down and I walk over to Hayes. I sit on his lap and kiss him. "Keep it PG" Dad says. I roll my eyes. We are one big happy family.