Ch 9

1 month later

Izzy's pov

"Hayes you have got to be kidding me!" I say. "I can't believe you would think that" I say. "Its true isn't it" He says. "No Hayes, I would never cheat on you" I say. "mhm" he replies. "I've been cheated on and it hurts. I wouldn't do that to anyone else" I say. "Whatever" He says and leaves. He slams the door. I slide down the wall of the hotel and cry. Right now we're in Georgia for a meet and greet. Hayes thinks that I'm cheating on him because I was texting my friend Alex. We are best friends and he is gay. Hayes doesn't believe me though. He thinks that I'm a cheating liar. I'm innocent though. I wipe my tears and stand up. I'm not gonna cut. I grab my phone and wallet. I walk out of the hotel room and into the elevator. There is boy in there that looks around my age. I step in. I'm huge now. Dad calls me.

Why did you cheat on Hayes

I didn't. I was texting my friend Alex, who is gay. Hayes saw that Alex texted me and instantly thought I was cheating on him. I wouldn't do that dad! I'm pregnant with his baby!

Ok I believe you

Thanks. I gotta go

alright

I hang up. I let some tears fall. "Hey are you alright?" The kid asks me. I shake my head. "My boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him with my gay best friend." I say. "Oh, I'm sorry." He says. "My name is Tomas, but you can call me Tom." He says. "isabella, but you can call me Izzy" I say. We are still in the elevator. "So you're pregnant?" He asks. I nod. "Do you know the gender?" He asks. I nod and tell him. "So how old are you?" I ask him. "17" He says. "How about you?" He asks. "Same. I'm not a slut either. It was an accident and I was 16. When I got pregnant, it was my first time. I haven't done it since then." I say. "I understand." He says.  We trade numbers. We continue to talk. When the elevator hits the lobby we both go our separate ways. "OMG its Isabella Dallas!" A fan girl screams. Great. "Hey guys" I say. I hug them. "What's wrong?" A brown haired girl asks me. "Oh, well, Hayes and I might break up." I say. I let another tear fall. "Why?" They ask. I explain the story to them. "Don't tell anyone else. Alright?" I say. They nod. I sign their things and take selfies with them. They thank me and I continue my walk down to the park. I sit on a swing. "Isabella?" I hear. I turn around and see Alex. He doesn't know I'm pregnant. "Alex!" I say. "So you're pregnant. When would I know about this?"He asks. "I was gonna tell you in person" Is say. He nods. "Who's baby is it?" He asks. "Hayes'" I say. He nods. I let a tear fall. I'm still sitting on the swing. Alex gets on his knees in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asks and wipes my tears. "Hayes and I might be over" I say. "Why?!" He asks. I explain the story. "I'm sorry if I break you guys up."He says looking guilty. "Its fine. Its actually a good thing. He should believe me. Since he doesn't I guess he isn't the one." I say. "No. Don't say that. I can tell you guys were meant to be." He says. I nod. I sigh. "Why are you here in Georgia?" I ask. "Well I was gonna surprise you at Magcon." He says. "What hotel are ya staying at?" I ask. "The one over there" He says. "No way, me too!" I say. 

We walk into the lobby. I see Tom sitting on the couch. He sees me.  "Hey Isabella" He says. "Hey Tom. This is my best friend, Alex." I say. They talk. "Alright, well we better get going" I say. 

I open the door to my room to see all the guys in there. "Um guys this is my best friend Alex. We've known each other since the orphanage." I say. Hayes rolls his eyes. "Are ya sure he is only your best friend" He says. "Hayes I am only dating you! I am pregnant with your child. And Alex is gay. I am not lying" I say. "Whatever isabella" He says. I am about to break down. "She is telling the truth. It's easy to tell when she is lying. She looks at the ground and bites her lip. And I am gay" Alex says. "Whatever" Hayes says. I text Mahogany. 

I'm about to break down

Meet me at my room

K

"Hey, my mom said that I need to go back" Alex says. "Alright." I say. "Bye. Stay strong" He tells me. "Thanks." I say and hug him. Alex leaves. Nash already yelled at Hayes. "Hey, Izzy, can you help me with something in my room please?" She asks. I nod. 

As soon as we walked into her room I collapsed onto my knees and broke down. Mahogany rushes over and comforts me. She sets me in her lap. She hugs me and whispers things like "it's ok or let it out." There is a knock on the door. "Come in" Mahogany calls. I'm still crying. Hayes walks in. "Look, Izzy, Cam explained everything. I should've believed you! I'm so so sorry" Hayes says. I wipe my tears and stand up. I kiss Hayes. "i forgive you" I say when we pull apart. "I love  you" Hayes says. "i love you" I say. We just said our 'I love yous'. Mahogany squeals. "Y'all just said your I love yous" Mahogany says. I giggle. "Wanna go get a soda in the lobby?" Hayes asks. I nod. 

I see Tom sitting on the couch still. "Oh hey Izzy" He says. "Hey Tom." I say. "Tom, this is my boyfriend Hayes. Hayes this is my friend Tom. We met in the elevator. And Hayes and I made up" I say. "Good for you!" He says. "Oh my gosh its Hayes and Isabella!" I hear someone yell. 10 girls run up to us. We take selfies and sign things. They walk away happily. "So you're famous?" Tom asks us. I nod. "Yeah. From vine" Hayes says. he nods. 

We get our sodas and walk back to our room. "I love you." Hayes says. "I know" I say. "Say it back" He says. "It back" I smirk. He rolls his eyes. "I'm kidding. I love you" I say.