Ch 18

one month later

Izzy's pov

"Isabella Grier" The nurse calls. I am at my ultrasound appointment. I walk into the room with my best friend Abigale or Abi. She's a lot like me. funny, Sassy, nice, kind, says what's on her mind. Hayes is at football practice.

I lay on the chair. "Good morning Izzy. No Hayes today?" The doctor asks. "Good morning. Nope, no Hayes. He is at practice. I brought my good friend Abi." I say. "Um, Izzy, we're not good friends. We're best friends" Abi says. I shake my head and laugh. "OK, Dr. Stuart, this is my best friend Abi." I say. "are ya happy now?" I ask Abi. "Very" she says. "Ok, well hi Abi." The doctor says. "Hello" Abi greets.

-

"Here ya go" Dr. Stuart says. She hands me an envelope. "What's this for?" I ask her. "That's the gender of the baby." She says. Abi take it form my hands. "Oh my gosh!" She says. "Congrats" She says. I take the envelope from her hand and thank the doctor. We walk out to my car.

I open the envelope once I get into my car. I gasp. "I'm having-"

Hayes' pov

"Babe I'm home" I here Izzy yell. Everyone is here. Izzy walks into the kitchen with a box and a towel covering it. "What's that?" I ask. "A cake. You can't look at it yet. It has balloons on it. The color of the balloon is the gender of the baby. So if it's blue it's a boy, and if it's pink it's a girl" She says. I nod. I walk into the living room to join everyone. Abi walks in. "You're in for a surprise" She smirks. I shake my head. "Hey Abi, come here" I say. "What is it?" I whisper. "Do ya really wanna know?" She asks. "I nod my head. "Ok well you'll have to wait" She whispers and walks away with a smirk. I shake my head. "Uncle caveman!" Ash yells at Cam. Everyone laughs. "And that is going on vine, twitter and instagram." Izzy smirks.

-

"Time for cake!" Izzy calls. We all file into the kitchen. "On 3" Izzy calls. We all count down. "3" We all say. "2" We all say "1" We say and Izzy pulls off the towel. "I hug Izzy. "Babe we're having-"

TO BE CONTINUED

-sorry guys, I had to. I'm thinking about getting on younow at 5:05 my time. BTW I live in Indiana. Would Y'all watch. You can ask me many differnt questions and I'll answer them.