Wedding

6 months later

Beth's pov

Today's the day. It's finally here. Today Cam and I will start our married life. Last week we moved into a gorgeous house. It is huge. Izzy, Hayes, and Ash will live with us. Izzy will since Cam adopted her, Hayes will to help take care of his daughter, and Ash will because, well, she needs to live with her mom. Our twins will have separate rooms, Izzy and Hayes will share, Ash will have her own room, and Cam and I will share. 

I have just stepped into my dress. It is beautiful. My hair is in a curled updo and my makeup is natural. My shoes are silver heels. My bridesmaids are wearing peach colored dresses with silvery heels. My maid of honor is my sister Rachel, (idk if she has a sister named Rachel) and my three bridesmaids are my sister Abby, Izzy, and Lox. 

The door opens. I start walking down the aisle with my arm linked with my father's arm. He is very emotional.   

Cameron's pov

When the door opens I see my bride, soul-mate, and the love of my life. She looks stunning. I sure am glad I bumped into her. Man, who knows what life would be like if I didn't bump into her. 

-

"Cameron and Beth have written their own vows." The preacher says. I take the microphone. "We have written vows for each other." I say. I pull out the letter from my pocket. "I promise to always admit that you are right. I promise to watch the notebook with you whenever you want me to. I promise to pretend to enjoy every minute of it. I promise to clean up my messes. I promise to be your one and only." I say. She smiles. I hand her the mic. "I promise to love you endlessly. I promise to not make you watch the notebook with you." She groans and continues. "The grocery store is right around the corner. I promise to be your one and only." She says. "We actually have real vows." She says. 

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says. I smile and crash my lips onto hers. We pull apart. I grab her hand in mine. I pick her up bridal style and walk down the aisle. Everyone is clapping and cheering. We both have huge smiles on our faces. 

"I love you Bethany Noel Dallas." I say with a smile on my face when I say the last name. "i love you too" She says. "No, I mean I love you so much. Like words can not explain how much I love you and the kids." I say. "I feel the exact same way." She says.