Ch 15

-The information about seizures and cancer is made up.  IDK that much about cancer. Just so ya know- 

One month later

Izzy's pov

These past few weeks have been awful. I can not do a single thing. I hope that I get better soon. So far I have gotten worse. The tumors multiplied and I have 1 in my brain. I have 7 tumors in total. 

-

Cameron's pov

I walk into Izzy's room and see her having a seizure. That is not good! I read that if cancer patients have seizures, they get way worse. I start crying. I pick Izzy up and take her to the hospital. 

-

"Sir, go sit down" The nurse says. The doctors took Izzy from my arms. We were the only ones home., so none of the other guys know. I sigh and go sit down. I call the guys and explain what happened. Someone sits next to me. I look over and see that it's the cop that pulled me over. "Oh hey" He says. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "My sister is going into labor" He says. "Congrats" I say. "Why are you here?" He asks. "My daughter." I say. I let a tear fall from my eye. "What is wrong with her?" He asks. I sigh. "She has gastric cancer. The day I took her, she only had three tumors in her stomach. She got worse week by week. Now she has seven tumors all over her body. One of them is in her brain. She had a seizure. I read that if cancer patients have seizures, they get worse."I say while crying. He hugs me. "I'm sorry." He says. "Do you want me to pray with you?" He asks. I nod. He puts his hands over mine. "Lord, please help this man's daughter. Heal her from this terrible disease, Lord. I can tell that he loves her so much. Forgive this man for all of his sins. Amen" He says. "Amen" I repeat. 

-

"Isabella Dallas" The doctor calls. I stand up. "Sit down" He tells me. This can not be good. I sit back down next to the cop, who's name is Jared. "I have good news" He says.  "Most people that have seizures when they have cancer get worse. Isabella's seizure killed the tumors. She survived. She is now cancer free." He says. I smile. "Can I see her?" I ask. "Not yet. She is still asleep from the medication that we gave her." He says. I nod. He turns around and starts walking away. "Excuse me doctor" I say. He turns around. "Mhm?" He hums. "Thanks for everything you have done to save her." I say with tears in my eyes. " Your welcome. I have a 17 year old daughter at home. I pictured her as my own daughter." He says and walks away. I sit back down. "Congrats!" Jared says. "Thanks" I say. Jared and I traded numbers so we can text each other. We became good friends. 

-

The doctor walks towards me with Izzy. When she sees me she runs up to me. I stand up. She jumps in my arms. I hug her tight. "I did it dad! I beat cancer" She says. "I know it baby girl, I know it." I say. I rub her back. All of the guys were stuck in traffic. They run in the doors. "Hey Cam, how is Izzy?" Hayes asks. "I beat it!" Izzy says and walks over to Hayes. She kisses him. He had Ash in his arms. Izzy takes her baby.  Her parents walk in. "We heard about Izzy" Her mom says. She is huge. "How is she?" Her dad asks. "I'm perfect. I beat it!" She says. They hug her. I'm glad that her parents aren't dead. "Me too" Hayes says. "Huh?" I ask him. "You said that you're glad that  her parents aren't dead." He says. "Oh, I guess I said that aloud." I say. I explained it all to Jared. We walk out of the hospital doors and drive home. I'm glad that Izzy is fine. If she wasn't, I dunno what I would do.