Ch 32

In the picture above, the 1st picture is is Izzy, and the 2nd picture is Ashlynn 

Izzy's pov

 "Good evening"  the doctor says as she walks in. "Good Evening Dr. Stuart" I tell her. "How are you guys doing?" She asks us. "Great" Hayes and I respond. "That's amazing." She smiles.  We nod. 

-

"The baby is healthy. It is growing right" She smiles.  I look at Hayes and he smiles. "Do you wanna know the gender now?" She asks. I look at Hayes and he shakes his head. "No. Will you put it in an envelope?" I ask her. She nods and writes something down. She folds the paper and slips it in the envelope. She then hands it to me and wipes the gel off my stomach. 

I stand up with Hayes' help and we walk into the waiting room. I see Ash and Wes sitting in a chair. When they see us, they stand up. "So?" Ash asks. "I don't know. We are having a reveal party" Hayes responds for me. She nods. 

-

"Hey honey. How are you?" Mom asks once she sees me. "Hi momma, and great." I respond. "Um, can you do me a favor?" I ask her. "Of course. Anything." She responds. I explain everything about the reveal party. She gladly accepts. 

We step in the car and I call everyone while Hayes drives. The reveal party is tomorrow at 5.

------

The next day

"Ash, Wes, kids, are you ready?" I call up the stairs. A few moments later they all appear at the bottom of the stairs. We get into two separate cars and drive off to my mother's house.

When I walk into the backyard, I see a large box in the yard. I ignore it and greet everyone. 

-

We were all sitting in the living room, when someone knocked on the door. Mom got up and answered it. "What are you doing here?" Mom spits at whoever is at the door. "Look, I came to apologize." The unknown person says. "Can you please forgive me. I could even help you find Isabella." The person says. Mom shot me a look that said "Don't tell her yet" I nodded. She let the person com e inside. When I realized who it was, i wish that mom never let her in. It was my mom's mom and my grandma. The one who told my mom that I was dead. 

When she walked in she looked around. "Who are these people?" She asks. "Well, this is Cameron, Beth, Carter, Taylor, Matt, Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron,  Shawn, Hayes, Izzy, Ash, Wes, Oliver, Eliza, Noah, Shane, and Colton." Mom introduces us. "Why are they all here?" Grandma asks politely. She used to be all rude. "Izzy asked me if I could throw her a gender reveal party. We were all just sitting here talking before you came. We were just about to go outside to reveal the gender." Mom smiles. I smile at her. "Look, Ann, I am so sorry for everything. I'm so sorry for not telling you about Isabella. I will help you find her. I had a talk with my pastor. After the talk, I realized that I was being a butthole. I will help you find Isabella." She says with tears in her eyes. Mom hugs her. "I accept your apology and I don't need help finding her. I have already found her." Mom smiles. "Really? Where is she. I really need to apologize" Grandma smiles. I stand up, with the help of Hayes. "I'm right here Grandma. I accept your apology." I smile. She smiles and hugs me. "You look amazing." She smiles and caresses my cheek. I smile. I pull away from the hug. I motion for my family to come over. They stand up. "Grandma, this is Hayes. My husband. These are my children. Shane and Colton are 11. Eliza, Noah, and Ollie are 13. Ash is 16 and is expecting. This is her boyfriend, Wes." I introduce my family. "Kids, Hayes, this is my grandma. Your great grandma." I smile.

-

"Are you ready to see what you are having?"  mom asks as she is about to lift the box up. "Yes"I say and grab Hayes' hand. "Count down with me." Mom says. Dad starts recording. "3" Everyone says. "2" "1" we all say. Mom pulls off the box and I see pink balloons floating up. We're having a girl! "WE'RE HAVING A GIRL" I yell. Everyone claps and cheers. I connect my lips to Hayes. I put my hands in his hair and he puts his under my butt. "Alright love birds, keep it PG-13. The kids don't need to be seeing anything rated R" Cam says. I pull away and blush. I hide my face in Hayes' chest. Everyone laughs. "Wanna go to the beach?" Cam asks. "Yes!" Hayes says. I nod. "We have bags packed, so we have our stuff" I tell Cam. "Dang girl, you are as red as a tomato" Cam teases. "Shut up Caveman" I tell him. "You did not just say that!!!" Cam yells walking towards me. "I think I did" I say backing up. Cam runs towards me and I back up. I trip and fall on my butt. "ouch" I say. Cam walks over and helps me up. "Can we go over towards the pool. I need to sit in the chair." I say. Cam nods. When we get to the chairs Cam is standing right by the edge. "You know, you really shouldn't be standing there" I tell Cam. "Why?" He asks. "Because I just pranked you and I can do this" I say and push him in the water. Everyone laughs. This has been a successful day. I love this day so much.