Ch 56

2 months later

Wes' pov

"Babe, come on" I say, dragging her to the car.

-

We walk to the flower shop that I went to when I found out I was gonna be a dad again. 

I see the same girl, that hit on me, standing behind the counter. When she looks at me, she smirks.  I grab Ash's hand. Her smirk turns into a scowl. "I'm here to pick up my order." I simply say, pulling my wallet. She nods and goes to the back. 

When she returns, I pay. "Wesley? Ashley? What are you doing here?" A guy asks, coming from behind the store. "Mr. Nau (now)?" We say in sync. Let me describe Mr. Nau. He is short and stubby, he's an older guy. He can be nice but also strict. "Hey, guys. I haven't seen you guys in years." He smiles, coming from behind the counter. "What brings you here?" He asks. "We ordered flowers. We were just picking them up before we went to the doctor." I tell him. He nods. "Why are you going to the doctors?" He asks. "Ultrasound." Ash smiles. "Wait, are you guys having a kid together?" He asks, a smile appearing on his face. "Yeah. We've been married since we were 19. We have a five year old too" I say. His eyes widen. "Congrats. I knew you guys were meant to be" He says, hugging us both. We thank him. 

Ash's pov

"Mommy?" I hear Danny say. I see my dad walk in with Danny. I bend down and pick him up. "Hi buddy" I smile. He smiles. "awe, he's precious" My. Nau says. I thank him. "Mommy, who is that?" Danny asks. "That is one of my teachers that I had years ago" I tell him. He smiles. "Hey sweetie" Dad says and kisses my forehead. "Hi daddy. Why are you here?" I ask, directing my attention to my father. "It's your mother and I's anniversary." He says. "No it's not. It's next week." I say in a duh tone. "Let me specify. It's the anniversary of the day we first met years ago. 34 years to be exact." He smiles. My eyes widen. "Dang dad." I say. 

-

Wes and I say our goodbyes to Mr. Nau and walk to our car. 

Hayes drives to the hospital. 

-

When the appointment is finished, we go home. 

----

GUYS! I am so sorry it was short. I did this on the spot. It was either wait another day or two or get a short update. I'm pretty sure you guys would've chose the second choice, but I am not you so I can't say. Dudes... There is this guy that scares me at my school... He literally makes me feel uncomfortable and violated.. Anyways, have a great day and week. Love you guys!!!!!!!