Ch 79

So it's like 5 in the morning and I'm not going to bed any time soon. I might even stay up the rest of the day and then go to bed early tonight. I am gonna be so busy tomorrow... I love you guys though!

------

2 months later

Eliza's pov

Tomorrow is my due date. I am already on my maternity leave. I have been since last week. My mom is watching Elizabeth and Finley. We already have the twins' room set up. They are gonna share for a few years, then they will get their own room. 

I have my baby girls' crib on one side of the room with her name above it. Directly across her crib, I have my baby boys' crib with his name above it on the wall. 

Anyways, today my class is taking a field trip to a Chinese restaurant. I decided to surprise them. It is my 8th period, and the class that I have my siblings in. 

"Ready?" Zach asks me. I nod. I am wearing a black and white striped maxi skirt with a black flowy shirt. I also paired it with black ankle heels. My hair is in a wavy curly type of style. I am also wearing a black hat. 

It's in the seventies, which is really weird for February weather. I have a feeling that a very severe storm is gonna come by next week. 

Zach and I walk to the car, well I waddled. I am huge. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant, or eight months and two weeks. If I was only having one baby, my due date would be in another month and two weeks. 

-

When we get out of the car, I see that the bus is already there. Zach helps me walk towards the restaurant. When we get inside, all of the students look at us. "Eliza!" Shane exclaims. I smile. She comes up to me. Colten does as well. "When are you gonna have the twins?" Shane asks me. "Well my due date is tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna have the twins tomorrow. It could happen though." I explain. She nods. "well when are you gonna be back in the classroom?" Colten asks. "April 15th" I answer his question. 

-

3 days later

I am two days past my due date. The doctor said that it could happen at any moment. Zach and I honestly can't wait for the twins to be here.

"You ready baby?" Zach asks. I nod. "I honestly can't wait to hold my babies. I can't wait till I can stand for a long time or to be able to walk up the stairs with out pausing or to be able to see my feet." I sigh. Zach chuckles. 

"I also hate being so emotional." I say. Zach just laughs and hugs me from my side. He places a kiss on my forehead. "So are you saying no more kids after this?" He asks. "Nope. I still want more babies" I say, which causes him to smirk. 

Izzy's pov

I open the door. "Hey Caleb" I smile. He smiles. "Hi Isabella." He smiles. I let him in. 

"So how have you been?" He asks. "I've been great. How about you?" I ask. "I've been good." He smiles. I nod. 

"How has your family been?" He asks me. "Great. Eliza is two days past her due date. She's due any day now." I smile. "Everyone else is great. I'm pretty sure that Eliza is miserable because she is always depending on me or Hayes or Zach or somebody. She is also very emotional, which you know that's how pregnant women are." I say. He nods. 

"I am so happy that I do not have to go through periods and child birth." Caleb says. I nod and agree with him. 

-

My phone rings. 

I check the caller ID. It's Zach. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey, It's happening" He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Eliza's water broke. We're at the hospital. She's only 1 centimeter dilated." Zach says in one breath. "Zach calm down. I'll be there soon with everyone else" I say. "Ok, bye" He says.