Ch 30

So sorry for not updating in awhile. So today in Algebra, we were reviewing two step equations. My teacher, Mr. Fischer, decided to do his dance after he already did it once. When he did it, he about fell over. And guess what, I'm in the front row, so he about fell on  me. Anyways, what grade are y'all going in? If you are already in school, like I am, how is school for you? BTW I'm a freshman... If y'all have any questions, you can message me on any social medias.

Insta: hannah_wright07

twitter: hannah_wright14

snapchat: hannahk.wright1

kik: hannah_wright1031 (I'm pretty sure, but I'm not sure.) 

AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME, BUT YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO :))

Anyways to the chapter!! 

Izzy's pov

I am 4 months pregnant and Ash is 3 months. She has a slight baby bump, and I have one a bit bigger than hers. It's noticeable, especially in the dress I am wearing. Hayes told me to dress nice because someone is coming over. I have NO idea who and he won't tell me. 

-

I hear the front door open. I continue to mess with my hair. I wash my face before I put on my makeup. All I put on is my mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and a little bit on concealer/foundation to fix my blemishes. Once I look decent I walk back into the bedroom. I leave my shoes off because my feet hurt. I open the door and walk into Ash's room. I see her in a flowy dress. (Their dresses up top) "You look gorgeous" I smile at her. "You do too mom" She says once she turns around. 

Wes walks into her room. "Whoa. You look amazing" He smiles at her and kisses her. Once they turn 18 they are getting a house together.  "Ready?" I ask them. They nod. We walk out of Ash's room and into the hallway. When we arrive at the top of the stairs I see all of the guys. "No way" I say. Hayes looks up and smiles.  I walk down the stairs. When I get to the bottom I clear my throat. All eyes are now on me. "IZZY!" Cam yells and runs over to me. He picks me up and spins me around. "I have missed you" He smiles once he puts me down. All the other guys hug me. "So we have a few announcements" I smile. "I am pregnant." I smile. "Again?!?!" Nash asks. "Well, dang, thanks for calling me a slut" I joke. "I did not mean it that way!!!" Nash says with a guilty look on his face. "I know Nash, I was joking" I smile. "Would you like to announce the next one?" I ask Ash. "Might as well." She sighs. "Well, Wes and I are expecting" She says and looks down. "Congrats!" Every body says. She looks up. They all hug her. "Who wants to go swimming?" Hayes asks. We all agree. 

I walk up the stairs with Hayes. We walk into our room. I walk into the closet. I grab my blue bathing suit. I strip down and put on the bottoms first. I put the top on, but I need Hayes to tie it. "Hayes, can you tie this?" I ask him, walking out of the closet. "Of course." He smiles. He ties it and he heads downstairs. I knock on Ash's door. She opens it. "Mom, I can not find a bathing suit that will fit" She tells me with a towel wrapped around her. "Come here" I tell her. She follows and we walk back into my room. I walk into my closet and dig through my bathing suits. When I finally find my pink bathing suit that I bought when I was pregnant with Ash, I walk back into my bedroom. "Here. I bought this when I was pregnant with you" I smile holding it out for her. She takes it and walks into my bathroom. When she walks out, she smiles. "It fits, but can you tie the string?" She asks me. I nod and tie it. 

"About time" Hayes jokes when we walk outside. "Shut up. We can't maneuver as well as we used to." I snap at Hayes. "Dang! i'm sorry. I was kidding" He says. I shake my head. Ash and I walk to the chairs and lay down. 

-

About 10 minutes later I feel water dripping in me. I shiver from the coldness. I am soon picked up. I open my eyes to see that I am in Matt's arms. "Why?" I ask him. "Ask Hayes. And even for a pregnant women, you are light as heck." Matt says. I roll my eyes. I am soon thrown in the water. Ooh, he should not have done that.