Ch 31

Guys!!!! This is amazing! 1K reads?! I published this book in July. I am speechless right now. I wanna thank you guys for all of the support! I NEVER thought that I would get 1k reads. I didn't even think that I would get 100 reads when I published the 1st chapter. This is amazing! Thanks again guys. I came home from school with no homework. I thought that today was a great day to update. So I took my shower and ate something and then logged onto wattpad. I clicked on this book and checked how many reads I had. When I saw 1k reads I was mind blown. Again, thanks guys for all of the support. If you want to talk to me or ask me questions you can. You can inbox me here or on my social medias below.

Twitter: hannah_wright14

Instagram hannah_wright07

Kik: hannah_wright1031 (I think. I'll check later)

You absolutely don't have to follow me. You can if you want though ;))

Well, don't just sit there. Start reading :))

----------

Oh, by the way, the pic above is of Wes and Ash :))

Izzy's pov

I swim over to Hayes. "Did you really have to have Matt throw me in??" I ask him. "yes" He smirks. "I hate you" I say and swim away. "Babe. You don't mean that!" Hayes shouts to me. "Yes I do" I look at him. I continue to swim to the shore. When I reach the shore I get out. I grab my stuff and walk to the car. I drove Hayes, Ash, and myself. The other kids went with Cam. I get in the drivers seat, since I have the keys, and drive home. I'm not mad and I don't hate Hayes. This is my prank. 

I pull into the garage and stop the car. I have the dress on, because I put it back on when I came to our spot. I see John, my neighbor out on his porch. I walk over to him. "Hey neighbor" He smiles when he sees me. "Hey" I say back.  "How are you?" He asks. "Pregnant, but good" I say. "Really?" He asks, shocked. "Yeah, 5 months next  Tuesday." I smile. I put my hands on my baby bump. "Congrats" He smiles. I thank him. I see the three cars pull into the drive way. Hayes runs over to me when he gets out. "Babe, I am so sorry" He says. I have my back turned to him. I put a smirk on my face and shrug. "Please forgive me" He says. I burst out laughing. "What's so funny???" He asks, dumbfounded. "I'm not mad and I definitely don't hate you" I look at him. "Thank god" He sighs. "I love you, but that was payback for having Matt throw me in the ocean" I kiss him. "I'm sorry for that" He says with a look of guilt. "It's ok Hayes" I smile.

-

"I'm taking a shower" I tell the guys as I walk into the house. "Me too" Hayes agrees. We walk into the bathroom in our room and strip down. We step in the shower and clean ourselves. 

I step out and dry off. I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room. I walk into the closet and pick out one of Hayes' shirts and a pair of shorts. I put on my undergarment and my clothes and pass Hayes as he is walking in the closet. When he was finished we walked back into the living room. "There are the love birds" Nash says. I roll my eyes. 

There is a knock at the door. I groan and stand up since everyone else was not gonna get it. I open the door. I see my ex-boyfriend from middle school standing there. His name is Jordan. "Izzy?" He asks. I nod. "Can I talk to you?" He asks. I nod. We step outside and I close the door. "Look, I am so so sorry for all of the pain that I caused you back in 6th grade. I was a stupid kid. Please forgive me." He says. He cheated on me. "I forgive you Jordan. We all make mistakes." I smile. He hugs me. "I am not here for a second chance. I am here to apologize" He says. "I am married" He adds. "Congrats! Who did you marry?" I ask. "Do you remember Alexis Jane?" He asks. "Yes" I say. "Well, we got married last year and have a child on the way." He smiles. "Awe, congrats!" I say. "I am married and have a child on the way too" I say. "Really?" He asks. I nod and lift up my shirt slightly so he can see the baby bump. "Awe, congrats. Who did you marry?" He asks. "Do you remember Hayes?" I ask. He nods. "We  got married and have a nice family" I say. "Do you wanna meet them?" I ask. He nods. "Lemme get them." I say. I walk to the door and open it. "Hayes, kids, can you come here? I have someone I want you to meet" I tell my family. They nod and walk towards the door. 

"Well guys, this is Jordan. My friend. Hayes, do you remember him?" I say. "Yeah." Hayes says. "well, Jordan, this is Ash, her boyfriend Wes, and she is pregnant. They are 16 This is Oliver, Eliza, and Noah. They are 13. This is Shane and Colton. They are 11." I introduce my family to Jordan. "The girls are gorgeous and the guys are handsome" He smiles. I see a car pull up. A woman gets out and walks over to Jordan. She is obviously pregnant. "Alexis, do you remember Izzy and Hayes?" Jordan asks the girl, whom I now recognize as Alexis. "Oh my gosh!" She squeals. I hug her. "You look amazing" I tell her. "So do you!" She smiles. "I'm pregnant as well" I smile. "Congrats" She smiles. She has completely changed. She used to hate me and be a complete slut in middle and high school. "Is this your family?" She asks. "Yeah. This is Ash and her boyfriend Wes. They are expecting and are 16. This is Oliver, Eliza, and Noah. They are 13. This is Shane and Colton. They are 11" I say as I smile at my beautiful family. 

-

"It was really nice seeing you" I tell Jordan and Alexis as they leave. "You too!!!" They exclaim. I watch as they get in their car and pull out of the drive way. "This was an amazing day!" I tell Hayes as he grabs my hand. We walk back into the house and sit on the couch.