Ch 33

The video is their song and the picture is of them...

------

"It was nice seeing you guys" I smile. "You too." They say in sync. Thanks for watching Noah, Eliza, Ollie, Shane, and Colton" I tell my mom. "I love my grandkids so it's no problem" Mom smiles. I laugh.  I walk over to my grandma. "I love you" I smile and hug her. "I love you too" She hugs back. She kisses my forehead. I smile and tell her goodbye. We walk towards the car. "Wait!" I hear grandma call. I turn around. "Can you guys stop by my house? To see your grandfather." She asks. I nod and get the address. I get in the car. Hayes gets in and turns on the radio. Wes is driving Ash home. When Hayes turns the radio on, our song comes on. All Day. Oh my gosh. I have not heard this song in forever. I remember when we first dance to it. 

FLASHBACK

"Izzy!" I hear Hayes call. We've been dating for a year and the turn about is in two days. Hayes still hasn't asked me. I walk into the living room. I see Hayes standing there with a bouquet of red roses. "Babe, will you go to turn about with me?" He asks. "of course" I smile.

-

"We are gonna have one more song tonight. This one is a slow one." Mr. Harrison announces. All day by Cody Simpson plays. Hayes puts his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He smiles as do I. He kisses me gently. It felt like time stopped. A sound of clapping brings me back. I pull away and see everyone looking at us and clapping. I smile. Hayes does too. "All Day is our song" He whispers in my ear. I nod.