Ch 74

Above are the clothes that Eliza wears while on vacation. It does not include the clothes she wears on the plane there and back. 

Eliza's pov

I open my eyes when the flight attendant says "the plane will be landing in fifteen minutes".  I sigh and sit up. I stretch to the best of my ability since I'm sitting. 

I lightly shake Zach. "Zach, the plane is gonna land in fifteen minutes." I say. He groans but opens his eyes. 

-

We finally get to the hotel. I grab my luggage from the parked rental car while Zach gets his. 

When we get to the room, it is beautiful. We decided on going to Wisconsin. I thought it'd be a good idea to visit a state I've never been to. 

-

"Hey, do you want to wait to have another baby or do you want to try now?" Zach asks me. "I think we should wait until we are settled in at our house with Elizabeth first" I say. He nods and smiles. "You know... we could just use protection" He smirks. 

-

6 months later

I sigh as I set my purse on the table. Another long day at work. 

"Hey baby" Zach says getting up from the couch. "Hi" I say and kiss him. "Long day?" He asks. I nod. "I mostly graded tests and papers." I sigh. He nods. 

"Baby, I think we're ready for another baby. I noticed how Elizabeth sits on her floor and plays by herself." I say while looking at Zach. He nods. "Can you believe that it's gonna be September tomorrow?" I ask Zach. He shakes his head. "Time goes by so fast. I think we should try for a baby tonight and then adopt a child from the orphanage tomorrow" Zach smiles. I smile. That's a great idea." I smile. 

-

The next day (Saturday) 

Zach and I walk into the orphanage.

"Hello. How may I help you" The lady at the desk asks. "We would like to adopt a child." I simply state. "How old and what gender?" She asks. "Um, 13 and male" I say. She nods and calls all of the thirteen year old boys down to the main room. 

I look down the long line of thirteen year olds. I stop at a brown haired boy with bright green eyes. I have this feeling in my stomach that I should get him. 

I look at Zach. "I know which one" I smile. He nods. I walk down the line and stop at the boy with the brown hair and green eyes. "Hi sweetheart. I'm Eliza. What's your name?" I ask. "Finley." He smiles. His smile is really bright. It can light up an entire room. I smile.

I walk towards Zach and the lady. "I would like to adopt Finley." I smile. "Great choice. He is a great kid." She smiles. I smile and nod. 

-

After shopping for clothes for Fin, we head to mom's house. She wanted Elly today. I learned that  Fin's parent's abandoned him because they didn't want him.

"Do you want to come in with me? I need to pick up my daughter really fast. This is your grandmother's house." I smile. He smiles and nods. 

Zach, Fin, and I get out of the car and walk down the driveway of the house I used to live in. "Eliza?" I hear a voice say from across the yard. I look over and see my Uncle Matt. "Matt!" I exclaim. I quickly run to him and jump into his arms. "I haven't seen you since the wedding." He smiles. I nod. 

"I have someone for you to meet" I smile. He smiles and nods. I grab his wrist and drag him to Zach and Fin. "Matt, this is my son, Finley. We adopted him from the same orphanage as Uncle Cam adopted mom from and where mom adopted Gabe from." I smile. "Fin, this is my Uncle Matt." I smile.