Gender

5 months later

Izzy's pov

I found out that Beth is 2 months. She is 7 months today and I'm 5 months today. I am currently sitting in the car. I'm finding out my baby's gender. I'm not huge, but you can tell I'm pregnant. 

"Babe we're here" Hayes shakes me. I guess I fell asleep. I sit up. He gets out and rushes over to my side. He helps me out of the car. He grabs my hand and we walk into the hospital. I check in and take a seat next to Hayes. All of his fans know and they're very supportive. Some weren't but 99% were. Sam was fine with it.  He  and his wife had a baby girl 3 months ago. They named her Abigale Rose. 

"Isabella Dallas" The nurse calls. She looks to be in her 20s. Hayes and I stand up. When she sees us, she smiles. We walk into the room and I lay down. The doctor walks in. She looks to be in her 30s early 40s. "Hello. i'm Dr. Ella Stuart. I will be the doctor that will deliver your baby." She says. "I'm Isabella Dallas and this is my boyfriend Hayes Grier." I say. "Nice to meet you." She says. 

"Well it looks like you're having a..."

Hayes pov

I look at Isabella. Wow Im so happy! She looks at me with tears in her eyes. I hug her and she hugs me back. "Can I talk to you in my office please?" She asks politely. "Of course." Izzy says. We walk into the room. I see a boy who looks to be my age.  "Gary, get out." She demands him. I guess it's her son. "It's fine." Izzy says. "Alright." The doctor says. "I looked in our medical files and I couldn't find your name." She says. "Oh. I guess dad didn't change it. It's probably Isabella Rose Mason" Izzy says. She nods. She gets back up and comes back a few moments later. She had a file in her hand. "I found it." She says. 

"So I'm gonna ask you a few questions." She says. "How old are you?" She asks.  "16" Izzy say.

(BOLD-IZZY NORMAL-DOCTOR)

When is your birthday

August 17th 1998 

Who is the father of your child

My boyfriend, Hayes Grier

Was your pregnancy on purpose or accident

accident 

How long have you been sexually active

I've only done it once, so five months ago

Do you regret getting pregnant

to be honest no. It will be more of a challenge and it will get me ready for when I won't be living with my family anymore

Are you depressed

I was, but i've gotten a lot better with the help of my family

It says that your parents were killed in a plane crash, when you said family, what did you mean

Well, my adoptive father, my boyfriend, my father's best friends, or the magcon boys, and O2L

"Ok. Thanks for answering honestly" The doctor says. "You're welcome" She says. "Stay here, I will be right back" She says. "Wow, you are 16 and already pregnant?!" Her son asks with attitude. "Ok you need to stop, she has done nothing to you" I snap. "Sh-" Before he could finish the doctor comes in. "Alright, I need you to lift up your shirt." The doctor says. I look at Alex and see him with a smirk on his face staring at Izzy. "How far?" Izzy asks. "All the way" The doctor says. She looks at Alex. "He won't leave if I tell him to so here, Hayes can you hold this sheet up?" The doctor asks handing me a black sheet.  "All i'm gonna do is check to make sure everything is alright and I would go into a room, but all of them are in use.

"Alright you look great" The doctor says. We  leave and go home.