Sam (5)

Izzy's pov

1 month later

The guys had a meet and greet in two hours. I am currently getting ready. I chose a baby blue tank top that had 'Follow your dreams' written on it in white, white short with lace on the sides, and my baby blue vans. My hair is straightened. I'm not wearing any makeup. 

We just arrived at the venue. There is so many girls. At least 200. I kept hearing the girls say "who is that?" "is that one of their sisters?" "Is that Hayes' girlfriend?" And many more. I guess dad hasn't told them about me yet. 

"Welcome!" Lox starts. "Please welcome Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, , Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff!" She exclaims. "We also have a very special guest, and maybe new member, Isabella or Izzy Dallas" She exclaims. I walk out. "I adopted Izzy from the orphanage  about 2 months ago. She means the world to me and the other guys. I beg you to not give her hate. Trust me, she is the best daughter I could ever ask for. Shes smart, beautiful, sassy, nice, kind, funny, sweet, and caring. There is so much more. Thank you" Cam says. There was a dead silence. All of a sudden the room erupted into loud claps and cheers. "I would also like to say something about Izzy." Hayes starts. "If you got to know her you would fall in love with her, like I did. Well maybe not in the relationship way, but as a friendly way." He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Isabella is my girlfriend, and I'm thankful for her." Hayes says.  Everyone cheers again. 

It was now the VIP part of the meet and greet. "Isabella!" I hear someone yell. I see Sam running towards me. Let me explain who Sam is. He was my big brother in the orphanage when I first went in to the orphanage. He was 17. He grew out of the orphanage and I never saw him again. He protected me from the older girls. I run up to him. He picks  me up and hugs me close to his chest with my legs around his torso. I am crying because I missed him so much and I actually get to see him again. I feel something warm hit my neck. I look up and see that he is crying too. He tried to stay in the orphanage with me, but they wouldn't let him. He also tried adopting me, but they wouldn't let him. I had a huge smile on my face. He did too. He finally put me down after five minutes. "I missed you so much." I tell him. "I missed you too" He exclaim. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I was with my wife. She's a huge fan. She's in Matt's line right now." He tells me. I nod. 

Sam and I have been catching up for the whole 2 hours of the VIP. His wife walks over. She is gorgeous. I start feeling insecure. I look down to the ground.  "Hey hey hey" She says. She lifts my  chin. "No need to feel that way" She says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You feel insecure. I can tell because I use to feel the same way." She says. I am shocked. "But you're gorgeous, why did you feel insecure?" i say/ask. "You are gorgeous too, and I felt that there was so many other girls that were prettier and skinnier than me." She says. I nod. "Now I don't because Sam makes me feel gorgeous." She says. "Hayes makes me feel that way, and he also tells me it as well, but I don't believe it." I say. "You should" She tells me. I nod. I noticed that she has a slight bump. She's pregnant. "I approve Sam, and congrats on the pregnancy" I tell them. "I-i'm not pregnant" Sam's wife says. My face goes red and I feel guilty. "I-i'm s-sorry" I tell them. "I'm kidding" His wife says. I laugh. "h, I felt real guilty." I tell them. I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder. I look at who it is and see Hayes. I smile at him. He wraps his rm around my waist. "Who is this?" Hayes asks. I explain who Sam is and Sam's wife tells him her name. Her name is Beth. Hayes kisses the side of my head. "I couldn't tell you today because I had to leave when you were asleep since I had to help the other guys set this venue up, but Cam stayed bc he didn't want to wake up up to early since you would be really sassy and rude. But you look beautiful as always." He tells me. I laugh and thank him. "I approve Izzy." Sam tells me. I giggle. I introduce Sam to the other guys. We trade numbers.