Ch 84

Sammy's pov

My phone starts to ring. I pause the episode of Catfish that I am watching, and I answer the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Sammy" James says. " Hey James, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great. How about you?" He asks. "I'm doing amazing. I'm not scared anymore. I'm doing online school now, so less threats to me, I guess." I slightly laugh. 

"Haha! Well, do you wanna come on a date with me?" He asks. "Sure! Where and what time?" I ask. "Umm.. how about Olive Garden and in an hour?" He asks. "yeah! I'll let you go. Bye James" I say. "Bye beautiful" He says and hangs up.

I quickly get dressed. I put on a red, flowy crop top with jean shorts and red converse. I throw my hair into a messy bun and to top it off, I put a pair of my sunglasses on top of my head. I have about 10 minutes before he picks me up. 

He texts me and tells me that we're going to the beach too, so I throw one of my bikinis into a beach bag with a towel. 

-

When he gets to my house, I tell my mom bye and run outside to his car. "Hey Sammy" James smiles. "Hi James" I smile. "Hi, I'm Gina. I'm James' mom." His mom smiles. I smile. "I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sammy" I smile. "I know. James has told me so much about you" She smiles. I blush and look at James, who is also blushing. "Moooom" James whines. I laugh. 

"It's ok James, I have told my mom a lot about you" I smile. He smiles and laughs. 

My phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I answer noticing that it's Finely. "Hey Sammy." He says. "Hey Finely, whats up?" I ask. I look at James, who is already looking at me. "Nothing, I was just gonna tell you that I am so happy that you are back and that mom has her sister back. She was devastated that you went missing. We all were." He says. "So you're calling her mom now" I smirk. "well yeah, she is my adoptive mother." He says in a duh tone. 

"Alright, well I got to go. I love you and I'll see you soon. Bye" I say. "Bye, I love you too" He says. I hang up. "Not to be all jealous and stuff, but who was that?" James asks. I chuckle. "My nephew." I say. He nods. 

-

At the beach

I intertwine my hand with James as we walk along the beach. I look at him. He's already looking at me. I smile. He smiles back. 

"I need to change into my bathing suit" I state. "Or, you could just wear your bra and underwear" He says since the sun is already setting. "I would, but my bra is really revealing and I'm wearing a thong" I say. He looks at me and smirks. "And they are white, so if they get wet, you'll be able to see my boobs." I add. He laughs. We walk to the bathroom. 

I walk in and quickly change into my bathing suit. When I am finished, I walk back out. James' jaw drops to the floor. I blush. "B-babe, you have an amazing body" He stutters. I blush. 

I intertwine my hand with his and start walking back to our spot. "You are gorgeous" He says. I blush and look at him. He's already looking at me. "Stapppph" I whine. He laughs and hugs me from the side. He is like a foot taller than me. 

When we get to our spot, I set my bag down. He slides his phone into my bag as I do the same. I see a group of guys throwing a football back and forth. One of them throws it too far, as it lands a foot away from me. I pick it up. "I'll throw it back" James says. "Nah man, I got it" I say. I turn back to the guys and see all of them staring at me. 

I throw it back to one of the guys. It was a perfect spiral. "Woah. How did- how wa- what the-" I cut James off. "It pays off if you have a dad, brothers, and uncles who like to play football." I smirk and look at him. He nods. 

He picks me up. "JAMES!" I scream. He smirks and throws me into the water. I come back to the surface and glare at him. He smirks and swims towards me. I keep my glare. He looks into my eyes. "Baby I'm sorry" He frowns. I nod. "I forgive you" I smile. 

He stares into my eyes as I do the same to him. He leans in. My breath hitches. I lean in. What am I- I am cut off from my thoughts when his lips attach to mine. I kiss back.  He pulls away after a few seconds. We just stare at each other. 

This time, I press my lips onto his. He kisses back. We pull apart after ten seconds. He smiles at me while I blush. "So, Sammy, will you be my girlfriend?" James asks. I nod. "Yes" I say. He smiles and kisses me. 

We pull away. I smile at him and swim towards the shore. When I reach the shore, I look around. I stop when I see the same group of boys. This time, I see someone who looks way too familiar. Uncle Matt? He looks over and when he sees me, he opens his arms and smiles. I sprint towards him and jump into his arms. 

"I missed you kiddo" Matt says. "I missed you too Matt" I smile as I hug him. "How've you been, since you know?" He asks. "I've been amazing. I met this guy and if I'm around him, I'm happy." I smile. 

I get off of him. "So is he your boyfriend?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah" I blush. "Awe, my Sammers is growing up" Matt says and wipes his fake tears. "Maaaatt, stop" I whine. "You may be 13, but you'll always be five" Matt laughs. I lightly smack his chest. "So what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Well, I was here with my son, Issac and his friends, but I can leave if you want." Matt says nodding towards the boys standing there awkwardly. "Nah man. Hey Issac" I say and hug my 15 year old cousin. 

"Hey Sammy" He says and hugs me back. "So, I saw you and that boy" He smirks. I pull away and lightly push him. "Stop" I blush. 

I jump when I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I look behind me and see James. "You scared me" I laugh. He laughs. "Matt, Issac, this is my boyfriend James. James, this is my uncle Matt and my cousin Issac" I introduce them. "Hey man. Take care of her for me." Matt smiles and shakes James' hand. "Trust me, I will" James smiles. "Yeah, my dad said it. And aren't you 15?" Issac asks. "Yeah, but I would never use her or take advantage of her" James says and looks at me. I blush. 

"In fact, he is the one who saved me when I was kidnapped. It was his father who did it, but don't hate him because of that. His father is a nasty guy. James is an amazing guy. Without him, I wouldn't be standing here today" I smile and look at James. He smiles. 

Matt pulls him into a hug. "Thanks man." Matt says on the verge of tears. "You're welcome" James says. Matt pulls away and Issac hugs him. "Thanks bro. Thanks for saving my cousin" Issac says, and he too is on the verge of tears. 

When they separate, James hugs me. "I will never let that man touch you again." James says and kisses my head. I nod and hug him as if this would be the last time. 

------

A/N: 

Don't worry.. Nothing bad is gonna happen to her. I was just using that.