Ch 24 (i think)

Izzy's pov

There was a knock on the door. It was Trevor's dad. "Hello, I'm Isabella, but you can call me Izzy" I say. "Nice to meet you, I'm Drew" He says. I motion him in and we sit on the couch. "Izzy!" I hear Hayes shout from upstairs. "In the living room." I call up the stairs. Hayes walks into the living room, soaked. I start laughing. "What happened?" I ask. "Ashlynn" He says. "Did she give you a bath?" I ask him. "Basically" he says. Ash walks down the stairs and sits on my lap. "Hi mommy" She says. "What did you do to daddy?" I ask. She laughs and runs away. "I'm not chasing her." I say. "I was up all night with the triplets" I say. When I said that Noah started crying. I stand up and pick him up from the pack and play. "Hi baby" I say. He giggles. 

-

"Bye Trevor." I say. "Thanks for letting me stay the night." He says. "your welcome" I smile. He leaves. "We should go to church tomorrow" I say.  Hayes agrees.

-

The next day

I put on a flowy peach dress with my white flats. Hayes has on a pair of khakis and a blue button down with his red vans. I dress Ash in a cute little red dress and her white flats. I dressed Eliza in a purple dress with white shoes and the boys were twinning by wearing black v-necks (for babies) and jean pants with baby vans. 

-

We walk in the church and was greeted by an elderly man. We walk into the sanctuary. We take a seat. We sit the triplets' carriers on the floor and Ash sat in between Hayes and I. A lady that looked to be in her 50s walked up to us. "Hi, I'm Lisa, the pastor's wife. After the call of worship, I take the kids from 1-13 down to a class room.I can take your daughter" She says. "I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy and this is Hayes, and this is Ashlynn but you can call her Ash. I would love it if you took her down." I smile. "After the call of worship have her walk to the back of the sanctuary to that door. All of the kids do that." She smiles. I nod. "Ok." I explain it to Ash. 

"It looks like we have some new faces" The lay assistant announces. "Do you want to introduce yourselves?" He asks. I stand up. "Hi, I am Isabella, but you can call me Izzy. This is Hayes and Ash. We have three other children." I pick up Eliza. "This is Eliza." Hayes holds up Noah. "This is Noah" He says. "And this is Oliver" I say holding up Oliver. They all clap and greet us. We sit back down. 1'We're glad you're here." The pastor says. I smile. 

When Ash goes down stairs I scoot closer to Hayes and he puts his arm around me. I smile at him. 

-

"We would like to become members" Hayes tells the pastor. We are sitting at a table talking to the pastor. Lisa and other people are watching our kids. 

-

"You are now a member" Greg, the pastor says. We smile. "So you were 16 when you had Ashlynn?" He asks. I nod. "So you're 19 now?" He asks. We nod. He smiles. "No one here is gonna judge you. We're one big happy family." He smiles at us. We smile back.