Epliogue

A/N: I know I said 100 chapters, but I have run out of ideas for this book. I'd love it if you show my other books some love. I
have a new one called "The Bad Boy and I" and it's coming out pretty good.

Thank you all for all of the support that you guys have shown me in the book. I appreciate it SO SO SO much. I love you guys so much. Here are my social medias:

Instagram: hannah_wright07

twitter: hannah_wright14

kik/oovoo: hannah_wright1031

snapchat: hannahk.wright1

If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

XOXO,

Hannah <3

-------

This chapter takes place thirty or so years later. Hayes is in his later 90s.

Hayes' pov

I sigh as I climb into my bed. I pick up Izzy's wedding ring off of my nightstand table. I hold it in my palm. A tear slides down my cheek as I look at the picture of me and Izzy. Man do I miss her.

"Izzy, if you can hear me, please come back. I miss you so much. I would do anything to hold you again and to kiss you again and to tell you that I love you again. These two years have been awful without you. You made everyone smile, including me. Without you, I have no reason to smile. Please come back to me baby. I love you so much." I say as I cry.

I put her ring back onto the table and I set her picture on the pillow that she would sleep on. Izzy died two years ago. She got cancer and wasn't lucky like she was when she was 14. I haven't smiled or laughed or even been happy for the past two years. Izzy was my happiness.

-

Sammy's pov

I look at my father. This is the first time I've seen him smile in years. He looks so nice today. I hug my husband, James. He rubs my back as I cry into his chest.

I look around the building. I see Eliza with Zach and their children. I walk over to her. "Hey" I say in almost a whisper. "Hey Sam, how are you doing?" Eliza asks bringing me into a hug. "I miss him" I say as my tears start to form again. "I do too." She says rubbing my back.

-

"Now it is time for the youngest daughter and child of Hayes and Isabella Grier to speak." The preacher says. I stand up. I walk to the podeam and wipe my tears. "My father was one of the best men that you would ever meet. He always brought joy into our hearts. I could never stay mad at him. I remember when mom and dad got into a fight. They made up because they truly loved each other. My dad will forever be missed. He was the father that every child wants. But he is in a better place now and that's all that matters. He died peacefully in his sleep. He is no longer suffering and has joined my mom in Heaven as they join their parents and their best friends whom many of you know as the Magcon boys." I say. "Daddy, if you are here, know that I and everyone in this room love you so much. Thank you" I add. I choke on my words as I speak.

When I get to my chair, James rubs my thigh to comfort me. He is also crying. He kisses my temple and grabs my hand.

-

At the cemetery

"Benjamin Hayes Grier was a well-liked man by many people. He will definetely be missed by many people. He and his wife Izzy created a beautiful family. When Hayes walks through the Golden Gates, I believe that Izzy will say "It's about time Hayes. I've waited far too long". Hayes will be remembered, not only in pictures and stories, but in our hearts as we all live on. I believe that Hayes has lived a full, successful life, and now God wanted to bring him home." The preacher says. I cry as I stand with my siblings.

Hayes pov

I walk towards the Golden Gates of Heaven. I see someone standing inside of them. I squint my eyes to see better. As I approach the silhouette, I realize that it's Izzy. But it's not the 95 year old Izzy. Its the 20 year old Izzy. I pick up my pace until I stop right outside the Golden Gates.

Izzy reaches her hand out. I gladly take it. "It's about time Hayes. I've waited far too long." Izzy smiles. I smile. "You have no idea as to how much I missed you." I say. "I've missed you too." She smiles. "You ready to see your parents and the guys?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah." I sigh.

It wasn't a sigh that was rude or anything of that sort. It was just a sigh that showed that I was finally happy for the first time in two years.

As Izzy and I walk through Heaven, smiling at everybody we pass, I just think of how happy I finally am. I wouldn't have lived a life like the one I did if it wasn't for Izzy and my kids.

And it all started on the day that Izzy walked through the front door on the day that she was adopted by Cameron Dallas.

----

A/n: I cried while writing this. Truth is, I've had this written since last month. I just didn't know when the right time to publish it would be.

Happy Easter. Remember, Jesus died on the cross for us. He died so that our sins would be forgiven.

"Death couldn't handle him and the grave couldn't hold him."

"Why seek the living among the dead. He is not here, but is risen." Luke 24: 5-6

And one last quote:

"The Bible says, "love never fails." So if it fails, just know that it wasn't love.

I really, honestly appreciate all of your guys' support through this entire book. My writing has improved traumatically. I love you guys so so so much.

XOXO

Hannah

P.S. Don't hesitate to contact me. No matter what time of day it is... I love you guys. XOXO