Ch 93

Eliza's Pov
I throw on a sports bra and a pair of black shorts and my black tennis shoes.

I grab my phone and head phones and walk downstairs. "Mommy where are you going?" Sage asks. "I'm going on a run baby girl." I say. She nods and runs off.

I walk into the kitchen and fill up my water bottle with water and ice. I walk back into the living room.

Zach kisses me before I walk out the door. I put one of the earbuds into my ear and turn on my music. I put my music on shuffle.
-
After running a mile, I stop running. I walk and drink some of my water.

A group of guys wolf whistle at me. I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Mrs Collins?" Someone asks. I look over my shoulder. "Hey Jake" I smile. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I had to get in another run before my baby bump gets too big." I say. His mouth drops. "You're pregnant?" He asks. I nod.

"ELIZA! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" Zach yells as he pulls up to the sidewalk. "Why?" I ask starting to panic. "It's Sammy" he says. My heart drops to my stomach. I run to the car and jump into the passenger seat. Zach drives off to the hospital.
-
"Mom! What's wrong with Sammy?" I ask when I see her. "I don't know El. She has been sick for the past week and she hasn't been feeling good." Mom says.

I nod.

"Sammy Grier" a doctor says walking out. We all walk over to her. "Family only" she says. "We are family" I say. She nods. "She's pregnant" the doctor says. My mouth drops.
-
I walk into the room to at Sammy crying. "Hey hey hey. Nobody is mad.l I say hugging her. She nods.

When everyone is in the room, I get their attention. "Well... I found this out a week ago." I start with a smile on my face. "Sammy isn't the only one who is pregnant." I say with a smile. They all cheer. "Congrats" mom smiles, hugging me.

-----------

Sorry it's short. I have a two hour drive ahead of me so I decided on updating.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️