dresses, weddings, and babies

Izzy's pov

Today's the day. The day my first baby, my daughter, my girl gets married. 

I knock on the door, which contains Ashley. Eliza appears. "Can I see Ash?" I ask her. She nods. When I walk in, I cover my mouth with my hands. My eyes fill up with tears. "Oh my gosh Ash. You look so grown up." I say as I wipe my tears. "Mom, don't cry. If you cry, I'll cry" Ash says in a soft voice. "I said those exact same words on my wedding day" I say. She looks at me and smiles.  Ash made her two sisters her bridesmaids, as well as her best friend. "You three look amazing as well" I say to the bridesmaids. Sammy is her flower girl and Danny is her ring bearer. 

-

Hayes' pov

I look towards Ash and my eyes fill up with tears. "Daddy, don't cry" She says as she rushes to me. I hug her. "This is the last time I'm gonna hug my little girl before she grows up" I tell her. She pulls away. "Daddy, I'll always be your little girl. I want you to know that you are and will always be my hero and my number one." She says with tears in her eyes. I wipe my tears. She kisses my cheek and I kiss her forehead.

"You ready?" I ask her as the doors are minutes away from opening. She nods. I link my arm with hers and wait for the doors to open. When they do, my eyes fill up with tears. I walk her down the aisle. I look at Wes. His eyes contain tears as well as a large smile on his face. 

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The preacher asks. I clear my throat. "Her mother and I do." I say. Ash whispers in my ear. "You can let go now daddy". I let go of her arm and walk to sit with Izzy. before I get to far from the alter, Ash stops me. "Daddy, I love you. I'll always be your little girl. You'll always be my hero. You're the best daddy anyone can have. I was blessed to have such a great father." She says while hugging me. "I love you my baby." I say. She lets go and walks back to the alter. I take my seat next to Izzy. She looks at me and rests her hand on mine. 

-

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says. Ash and Wes' lips connect. When they pull apart the preacher announces "I now present you Mr. and Mrs. Brown!". I wipe my tears and stand up. I clap with the rest of the guests. I watch Ash walk down the aisle towards the door. She looks at me and blows a kiss. I smile remembering that from when she was 10. 

FLASHBACK

"Bye daddy" 10 year old Ash says as she runs towards the bus. "Bye baby, be safe!" I call after her. She turns around and blows a kiss. 

FLASHBACK OVER

"Can we please make room for the father daughter dance please" Wes' mother announces. Ash and I walk towards the middle. They start playing ''I loved her first". "Ash, this describes exactly how I feel." I tell her. "I just want you to know that I love you so much daddy. You are the best dad that anyone could ever have. You have protected me from the bad boys and made sure that I was ok when I was heartbroken. I remember the movie nights we had and everything we did together. I remember getting mad at you because you wouldn't let me go to a party. I forgave you like 5 minutes later because I couldn't stay mad at you. You are my hero. I love you daddy." Ash says. I wipe my tears, and then I wipe her tears.  She smiles at me. My baby is officially married.