Ch 28

Izzy's pov

"Ok, so I called you guys here for a reason" I tell the guys as they are sitting in our living room. I still haven't told Hayes. "So, Why are we here?" Nash asks impatiently. "Well, I am pregnant!" I announce. Hayes' face lights up. "Oh my gosh! That's great!" He says running towards me. He engulfs me in a hug and spins me around. I giggle. 

-

"We're gonna have another little one!" Hayes tells me as we are laying next to each other. "I know it!" I say. "What do you want?" He asks me. "Well, I would like another girl, but if it's a boy, I would be as happy as I would be if we have a girl." I say.  "I'm the same way." Hayes responds. 

-

(A/N: I'm gonna skip some time) 

12 years later

Gabe is 28 and married with a kid of his own

Ash is 16

Ollie, Eliza, and Noah are 13

Colton and Shane(a girl) are 11 (She had twins)

Hayes and Izzy are 37

Izzy's pov

"What are you talking about?" I ask my ex, who I dated before I fell in love with Hayes. "YOU CHEATED ON ME WHEN WE WERE 16" he yells. "No i didn't. I dumped you because you cheated on me and then I fell in love with Hayes" I tell him. He shakes his head. "Why are we talking about this now? We are 37 now Greg!" I say to Greg. "Because I found out your little secret" He tells me. "And that is?" I ask him. "You are so oblivious Isabella! You left public school for online because you were pregnant at 16" He tells me. "Yeah that's true. Why does it matter?" I ask him.  "Was Ashlynn a mistake?" He asks me. Was she a mistake? No, she wasn't. She may have been an accident, but she is not a mistake.  "Answer my question" He tells me.  "No, she was not a mistake. She was an accident, but I am glad that I got pregnant with her!" I tell Greg. He is making me so mad. He rolls his eyes. "WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!" He yells. "NO, SHE WAS NOT A MISTAKE!" I yell at him. "Get out of my house" I say through gritted teeth. He continues to stand there. "Get out now!" I tell him. He walks out of the house

"Mom? is that true? Was I a mistake?" Ash asks. I turn around. "No, of course not honey" I say. That makes me want to cry. She thinks that she is a mistake. She shakes her head and runs up the stairs. "Ash!" I yell after her. Where is Hayes when I need him? I don't know where he is. He left last night because Greg texted me saying "hey baby, last night was amazing" and Hayes saw it and blew up. The kids were at school.  I slide against the wall and cry. "Mom? Where is daddy?" Shane asks me. "I wish I knew" I tell her through my tears. "What happened?" She asks sitting next to me. "Daddy and I got in a fight and he left while you were at school" I tell her. "Oh. Try calling him" She says while handing me my phone. I take it and dial his number. It goes straight to voice mail. I call Nash. 

Hello?

Hey, have you seen Hayes?

Yeah, he's at my place. He is a mess. He won't tell me anything.

Ok, I'm on my way.

I take out my phone and call Cam. 

Hello?

Hey, can you come over and watch the kids for awhile?

Yeah, but why didn't you ask Ash?

She's mad at me because Greg came over and started telling me that he knew Ash was a mistake and I kept telling him that she wasn't, and you know that she isn't

I hate him!

Me too.

I'll be over in a few.

ok.

I hang up and sure enough Cam was over a few minutes later. When he came in I explained everything. 

-

I get out of my car and continue towards Nash's house. I looked at myself in my phone. My eyes are red and puffy. I look like a mess. All well. I knock on the door. "Hey? What's wrong?" Mack, his wife asks. I shake my head. "Is Hayes here?" I ask, even though I knew he was.  She nods. We walk into the living room and I see him sitting on the couch. He looked horrible. When he saw me he rolled his eyes. "Hayes, look, Greg only said that to break us up. I never did anything with him! I love you too much to hurt you. Who took my virginity? You. Who was my first kiss? You. Who did I marry? You. Who am I in love with? You.  Who are my kids' father? You. Like I said at our wedding, you are my one and only." I say. I start to cry. "G-greg came over and started telling me that he knew Ash was a mistake. You and I both know that she isn't. I guess she heard him say that she was a mistake and won't talk to me. I tried telling her that she isn't but she won't listen to me." I say. I sit on the ground and put my knees to my chest. I bury my head in my knees and cry. I cry harder than I have ever cried in my life. I don't want to loose him. He is my life. 

I feel arms wrap around me. I look up and see Hayes. "I believe you. I love you so so so much." He cries. We hug and share a kiss. This one is different. It was full of  passion, sincere, and love. When we pull apart we go home. 

"Ash can you come down here please?" Hayes calls up the stairs. After a moment she appears. "Come sit" Hayes instructs. She sits on the other couch, across from us. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy. I tear up. "Look, you were not a mistake. You may have been an accident, but I am so glad we had you" I say while looking at her. "That's not what Greg said" She mumbles. "Sweetie, Greg is a dirty, cheating liar. He only said that because he was mad that i wouldn't leave your father for him. He tried to break us up." I tell her. "I'm sorry mommy!! I-i believe you!" She cries and comes over and hugs me. I hug back and Hayes joins the hug. "I love you!" She smiles. "I love you too!" I say back. "I love you as well" Hayes smiles.