Ch 53

1 week later

Noah's pov

We just got home from North Carolina. I want Kailey to come over. I take out my phone. "Hello?"  Her angelic voice says through the phone. "Hey" I say. Really Noah. All you say is 'hey'? "How've you been?" She asks. I smile. "I've been great. Just got home actually. How about you?" I ask. I mentally face palm myself. "I've been great." She chirps. "Good. I mean that's good" I say. I'm such a screw up. She giggles. "Do you want to... um.. come over?" I ask her. "Sure. I'll be over in 10" She says and hangs up. 

"Can Kailey come over?" I ask dad. "Yeah. We'll be out until 10 so use protection" Dad smiles and smirks towards the end of his sentence. I roll my eyes. 

-

A few minutes after my family leaves, there is a knock on the door. I open the door. "H-hey Kailey" I say when I see her. She giggles. She looked gorgeous in her "spooky" sweater, leggings, and black and white Keds. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun. I was just in sweats and a white v-neck. 

"Come in" I say. "Where are your parents?" She asks as she slides her shoes off. "We're here alone. I didn't plan it." I explain. She nods. She sits down on the couch and I sit next to her. "There is something that I've been wanting to tell you for awhile." I spill. "Same here" She smiles. Her bright white teeth show as she smiles. "You can go first" She adds. "Well, I-I like you." I say. I look at her. Her face shows shock. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I always find some way to screw up. I-" She cuts me off by pressing her lips onto mine. I instantly kiss back. 

"I-I like you too" She says when she pulls away. "That is the nicest way someone has told me to shut up" I say. She giggles. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. She nods. I smile and I kiss her this time. She falls back on the couch. I hover over her as we kiss. 

I pull away. "Wow" I say breathless. She smiles. "Wow yourself" She says. I get up off of her. "Noah, this is gonna be awkward, but I want to lose my virginity to you" Kailey says, embarrassed. I look at her, wide eyes. "I feel the same way." I admit. She nods. "Well, I mean, do you want to?" I ask. She shrugs. I check the time. It's only three. "Let's do it" She smiles. I nod. I grab her hand and walk to my room. 

She lays on my bed. I crawl on top of her. "Are you positive?" I ask her. She nods and stares into my eyes. I lean in and kiss her lips. 

-

I fall on the bed next to her. Wow. I just lost my virginity. What would dad say to this? Nothing because I'm not telling him.

Kailey looks at me and smiles. "Wow" She says. I nod. I look at the time. Five fifteen. "I'm gonna hit the shower" I tell her. She stands up. "Me too" She says. I follow her into the bathroom. I start up the warm water. "let's wear the same clothes we were wearing so my parent's don't suspect anything." I say. "What did you do with the used condom?" Kailey asks. "I'm gonna put it in the kitchen trash and throw it away in the trashcan." I say. She nods. 

We both step into the shower. 

-

"Bye" I tell her as she walks towards the door. She pecks my lips. "Goodnight" She says and walks out the door. I watch her as she walks towards her mom's car. I watch as her mom drives off.