Ch 52

Guys... We did it. We made it to 4K reads. Wow. four thousand reads. Thanks so much and for that, you guys get a present from me. Hm... what could it be? How about a double update! Thanks again! I love you guys so much like it's not even funny. Remember, if you ever need anything, I'm here. You can contact me on my medias or on here. :))

-Hannah-

------

"Do you want to take the kids to see my parents back in LA? They haven't seen them since Sammy and Danny were a few months old." Hayes asks. I sigh. "I don't know Hayes" I say. "Babe" He says looking directly into my eyes. "I bet the kids miss them. I miss them too" Hayes says in a soft voice. "Awe, do you miss your mommy. I always knew you were a momma's boy" I tease. "Stop" Hayes says in a stern voice. "I mean it babe. I think we need to visit North Carolina" Hayes says. I sigh and finally give in.

-

3 days later

"Here we are" Hayes says as he parks the rental car in the driveway. "I can't wait to see grandma and grandpa" Eliza smiles. I smile.

Hayes knocks on the door. Soon, Elizabeth and Johnnie's faces appear. "Hayes. Izzy" Elizabeth gasps. I smile. She hugs Hayes for a long time and then she moves onto me. "How old are you? 30?" She jokes. "I wish." I sigh. I laugh and she soon joins in.

"It's great to see you all again" Johnnie says. "It's really great to see you guys again" I say as Hayes helps his mother cook. "I always knew he was a momma's boy." I laugh.

-

"Grandma. Grandpa! I'm home" I hear an unfamiliar voice call. A younger boy soon appears. "Grandpa, who are they?" He asks. "Caleb, this is Isabella. You're aunt. This is Ashley, Wesley, Eliza, Oliver, Noah, Shane, Colton, and Sammy, your cousins. This is Danny, you're second cousin." Johnnie introduces us. "And guys, this is Caleb, Skylynn's son." He says. "I wasn't invited to no wedding" Hayes says, walking in. "Caleb, this is your uncle Hayes. Hayes, Izzy, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks. We nod. We walk out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"You see, Skylynn was raped." Johnnie sighs. "What! Why am I just now hearing about this? How old is he?" Hayes says, getting angry. "15" Johnnie says. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW!?!" Hayes yells. "Hayes calm down" I say. "Shut up Isabella." He says out of anger. "Benjamin Hayes Grier. Learn some respect and find out the reason why they didn't tell you. Then come find me" I spit, walking out of the room.

I see the kids, including Caleb, on the couch. "Why was daddy yelling?" Shane asks. "He got mad. Let's just say that I'm not talking to him right now" I sigh. Ash stands up and hugs me. "Awe mommy, it'll be okay." She whispers. I nod.

I hear the door open. I look towards the door. I see Skylynn. "Sky!" I say. "IZZY!" She exclaims. Shej runs into my arms and hugs me. "How's my girl?" I ask her. "Great." She says, pulling away. "I see you've met Caleb" She smiles. I nod. "I'm so so sorry" I whisper into her ear. She shakes her head. "It's fine. I'm fine" She smiles. I smile. "Wow. Look at you guys. You guys look amazing" She smiles towards the kids. They smile.

Hayes comes walking out of the kitchen. "Sky!" He yells. She smiles and runs into his arms. They hug for awhile.

"Um Izzy, can I talk to you?" Hayes asks "I don't know. Are you gonna snap on me again?" I snap. "I'm sorry. Please?" He asks. "Mom, go talk to dad" Ash demands. "You aren't my mom" I joke. I stand up and follow Hayes.

"Izzy, I'm sorry. I only said it out of anger. Baby please forgive me." He pleads. I nod. He smiles and pushes me up against the kitchen wall. His lips soon attach to mine. His hands rest on my hips as mine are tangled in his hair. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "I love you" He states. I smile and say it back. I remember when something similar happened like this.

FLASHBACK

(they were 15)

Hayes presses me up against the kitchen wall. His lips hover over mine. I just want him to kiss me already. "Kiss me already gosh dang it" I whisper. He smirks and presses his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync. "Jump" He says through the kiss. I do as I am told. He carries me to his room without breaking the kiss. He shuts the door behind him and gently lays me on the bed. He puts his hands on both sides of my body, to hold himself up. He continues to kiss me.

When he pulls away, he looks into my eyes. "I love you" He whispers. "I love you too" I smile. "Are you ready?" He asks. I think about it. "N-no" I stutter. I hide my ashamed face. "Babe, don't be ashamed. If you're not ready, that's fine. I completely understand." He smiles. I look at him and smile.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Did you get a flashback too?" Hayes asks me. I smile and nod. He pecks my lips one last time before fixing his hair. I giggle and walk out of the room.