Ch 51

3 months later

Hayes' pov

I pull into the driveway and get out, along with the kids and Izzy. It felt good to be with the guys again, but I sure did miss home and the kids. I walk up to the door. I unlock the door and let the kids and Izzy in. When I step into the house, I take in the pumpkin spice scent. "mmm" I hum as the smell runs through my nose. 

Izzy's pov

My phone starts ringing. I answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I say. "Is this Mrs. Grier, Noah's mother" The man asks. "Yes, this is her" I say giving Noah a 'what did you do' look. "He and Kailey were passing notes during my class. Would you like to read them?" He asks. "I would. I'll get them tomorrow when I drop him off." I say smirking at Noah. "Sounds good. Have a great day" He says. "Thanks, you too" I reply and hang up. 

"You and Kailey were passing notes?" I smirk. Noah blushes. "Moooom" He whines. I laugh and Hayes smirks. "It's ok Noah. When I first saw your mom I thought 'wow she is the prettiest girl in the world'. I thought that I just thought it, but I accidentally said it out loud" Hayes says, reminiscing the past.  I smile at the thought. 

Flashback

Cameron pulls up a driveway. I climb out of the car and look at the house. The house is a beautiful three story house. "Wow" I say amazed at the view. "Come on" Cameron says, holding my bag. I follow him to the door. 

When we walk through the door, I see nine pairs of eyes starring at me. "Wow, she is the prettiest girl in the world" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes says. I feel my face heat up. 

"Come on" Cam says, walking to a staircase. We climb the staircase and walk into a beautiful room. 

(I know that this part wasn't in the book because I had it in Hayes' pov, but here is her pov... your welcome) 

Flashback over

I walk to my room, and plop on the bed. I soon drift into a deep sleep. 

-

The next morning

"Come on kids" I call as I walk outside. They follow me and get into the car. 

I drive the twins to school first, and then the triplets. I follow Noah to his first period, which is the teacher that called me. 

"Ahh, Mrs. Grier" The teacher says. "No way, Pat!" I exclaim. "Izzy" He says, surprised. We share a hug. "So I see that you and Hayes got married." He smirks. "No. We broke up, I married his brother" I joke. His face drops. I burst out laughing. "I'm kidding. I married Hayes" I smile. He sighs in relief. "You should've seen your face" I say, calming down. He shakes his head and lets out a chuckle. "Alright, well, here are the notes" He says and hands me the three folded up pieces of paper. 

"My number is the same by the way" I tell him. "I got a new phone so my contacts were lost."He says. I jot it onto a piece of paper and hand it to me. "You're still like my little sister" He says before I leave. "You're still my big bro" I smile and hug him. 

-

When I get home, I read the notes and take pictures of them and send them to Ally. "Look what our kids were doing yesterday" I type and send. "young love" She replies. I laugh. 

When Hayes gets home, I show him the notes. "Young love" He coos. "I know. It's too cute" I squeal. He nods and hugs me. "I love you, you know that right?" Hayes asks. "Duh, why? Is there something you need to tell me?" I ask. "Nope. I don't think that I tell you that enough." Hayes says, resting his chin on the top of my head. "You tell me all the time" I say. "That's not enough" He states. "Hayes, I know you love me. I don't care if you tell me once a day or once a year. When I look into your eyes, I see love" I explain. "A girl like you needs more than just seeing that her man loves her by the look in his eyes. The man needs to tell his woman that." Hayes says. I nod, wanting to end this conversation. "I love you" I say. I feel him lift his chin off my shoulder, and kiss my head. I look up at him. "i love you too" Hayes smiles and pecks my lips.