Ch 3

The next day
Izzys pov
I walk downstairs for breakfast. I see dad and Riley cuddling and watching a movie on the couch. I walk into the kitchen. Hayes walks over to me and hugs me. "Morning beautiful" he says. All I'm wearing is a long t-shirt. "Morning" I say. Matt was looking at us smirking. I glare at him. i grab two pancakes and some eggs and sit down. I have OJ at my seat. Dad and Riley walk in. "Morning dad" I say. He ignores me. I roll my eyes. I continue eating. When I finish I put my plate in the sink. I walk up to my room. I lay on my bed and just think. I hear a knock on my door. I see hayes. He walks over and sits on the door he walks over and sits on the foot of the bed. I sit up and sit next to him. "Are you alright?" Hayes asks. "Yeah" I say. He pulls me on his lap to where I'm facing him. My legs are wrapped around his torso and his hands resting on my but. He kisses me. I kiss back. I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around to see a smirking nash, jj, glinsky, and shawn. I blush a deep red. So does hayes. "Are y'all dating?" Nash asks. "Yeah" hayes says. I have my face hidden in his neck. I decide that I need to tell dad. "I'm gonna tell dad." I say. I get up and walk to the living room.

I see him sitting next to Riley on his phone. "Um dad" I say. He ignores me. "Dad" I say again. he ignores me. Riley is smirking at me. "DAD" I raise my voice. "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE ANNOYING BRAT" he Says with his voice raised. "You know what cameron never mind" I say with tears in my eyes. I walk up to my room. I see all the guys in my room. "Get out" I say. They don't move. "GET OUT" I yell. They bolt out of my room. I shut and lock my door. I am now bawling my eyes out. I walk into my bathroom and do the only thing I can think of. Cutting. I make 10 new cuts. Five on each wrist. I bandage them up and put on a sweat shirt. I hear nash yelling at cameron. "What the heck man. She is up there bawling her eyes out bc of you." Nash yells. "wipe that smirk off your face riley" nash yells again. I walk down stairs. I'm gonna get an Advil. I have a headache from crying so hard. I take the Advil and walk back into the living room. My eyes are red and puffy. "Look izzy I'm-" I cut cam off. "I don't want to hear it cameron" I snap. His face saddens. "Isabella dallas. You do not talk to your father like that" Riley says with a smirk. "You aren't my mother."i snap. "You're right. Your mother is dead" she says. "Riley we are done. You do not talk to my daughter like that" cam snaps. "Whatever" she says and leaves. "I'm so so so so so sorry izzy. I love you so much. What I said w-" I cut him off again but this time I was hugging him. "I love you so much dad" I say. His face lights up. "Love you too izzy" he says. "What did you need earlier?" He asks. "Oh um well um" I say. "C'mon." He says. "I'm dating hayes" I say. "Ok. I trust him." He says. I smile. "Izzy come with me" dad says. We walk in to the kitchen. He pulls my sleeves up. His eyes sadden. He kisses them again. "go get your blades. Right now" he says. I get my blades. I hand them to him. He puts them in his pocket. He walks into the living room and up the stairs, probably to his room. I walk into the living room. "What was that about?" Nash asks me. "Cam walked up to his room with teary eyes. I sigh. I grab nash and pull him into the kitchen. I show him my arms. He sighs and kisses them.