Ch 46

Izzy's pov

Hayes has been on early retirement for a week now. Our relationship has gotten so much better. 

"Babe" Hayes starts. I look at him, signalling for him to go on. "I was thinking of getting the fam together. We could have a cookout" Hayes suggests. I smile. "That's a great idea." I say. "I'm gonna go tell the kids." I tell him. He nods and flips through the channels on the tv. 

I walk up the stairs. When I reach the Eliza's room, I hear moaning. What the heck. She is only 15 years old! I knock on the door like I didn't hear anything. "Hold on" I hear her say. I hear shuffling and soon her door opens. I see her there with messy hair. I cross my arms. I see a used condom in the trash. "Eli, out" I demand. He nods and rushes out. "We are gonna talk about this later missy" I say. She could obviously tell that I was angry. "I'm not telling your father." i say and start to walk away. "Yet" I finish. I am beyond ticked. When I am this way, I am not a happy camper. 

Eliza's' pov

"C'mon babe. It'll be fun. And a new experience" My boyfriend, Eli tells me. "I don't know" I say. He slides his hand up my thigh. I shiver under his touch. 

-

"Fine" I finally give in. I know this isn't right. What my parents don't know won't kill them right? 

He starts to kiss my neck. Then he goes to my lips. He slides his cold hands under my shirt. I shiver. He pushes me back to where I fall onto my bed. My shirt soon comes off and his follows. 

The next thing I know is my mom knocking on the door. I quickly push him off me. I throw on some clothes. He throws the condom into the trashcan. 

I open my door to reveal an angry mom. "Eli, out" She growls. Eli rushes out. "We are gonna talk about this later missy" She says. Her eyes burn into my soul. This isn't gonna be good. I can tell that she is mad. No. She is beyond ticked. Oh no. Goodbye world. Goodbye iphone 6. Goodbye friends. I am gonna be grounded for life. 

"I'm not telling your father" She says and starts walking away. "Yet" She says. I gulp. 

-

I am laying on my bed. Thinking. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I call. My mom appears. She seems to be a lot more calmer. Dad follows her. He seems ticked. This can't be good. They sit on my bed. "Why?" Mom asks. "Why did you have sex at 15?" She asks. "I don't know. Eli convinced me that it was the right thing to do. That it would be the cool thing. That it would be a new experience. I knew that it was wrong, but I did it anyways" I spill. Mom sighs. Dad just stares at me in disbelief. "I can't believe you" He says. "Hayes. Calm down. We had Ash at 17 and got pregnant with her at 16. You and I lost our virginity at a young age." Mom says. Dad sighs. "I'm sorry Eliza. I just don't want you to become pregnant at such a young age." Dad explains. "We used a condom" I tell him. "Condoms aren't always safe. Condoms break. Your mom and I used a condom. It broke. We became parents at 16." Dad states.Mom just nods. I nod. "I'm sorry." I say and start crying. 

"I forgive you" Mom and dad say in unison. "I'm not mad at you. There's one thing though." Dad starts. He looks at mom. Mom nods. "You have to break up with Eli. He is bad news." Mom says for him. I sigh and nod. I text him. "Sorry. Mom and dad are making me do this. We're not meant to be. I'm breaking up with you. We're through" I send the text and sigh. Mom and dad smile at me and kiss my forehead. "Love you" I call out to them as the leave my room. They say it back and continue to leave. I sigh. I'm glad I didn't get that punished. 

"Oh, give me your phone. You're losing it for a month" Dad returns. I sigh. I turn off my phone and hand it to him. He smiles. "It's only for your own good." He explains. I nod and lay back in bed. I just think and think and think.