Ch 63

Before I start this chapter... you might wanna grab some tissues. This is one of my favorite chapters. I think it's too cute.

And BTW I've never heard that song above until I found it on youtube. I thought that it would fit perfectly for this chapter.

------------------

Izzy's pov

I wake up to an empty bed. Where'd Hayes go? I shrug it off and pick up my phone from the the night stand.

I was interrupted from checking my notifications, when Hayes came walking into the room.

He had something hidden behind his back. He had a big grin on his face."What's that grin for?" I ask him, smiling. "This" He says.

He pulls a big bouquet of red roses from behind his back. He hands them to me.

"Thank you!" I say with the biggest smile on my face. "Read the sign" He says, pointing to a white card sticking up from the roses.

"Izzy,

Thank you so much for my beautiful family. I couldn't have gotten through my life's troubles without you. I thank God every day because he gave me you. You have no idea of how much I love you. I fell in love with you when I first saw you. Izzy, baby, I love you to the sun and back, because it's farther. I love you more than that. I am so blessed to have a beautiful family and a beautiful wife. Like I said, I thank God every day. I will continue to thank him until the day I die. I love you baby! Happy 32nd anniversary. Those have been 32 years well spent.

Love,

Hayes"

I read. I put my hands over my face as I cry.

"Baby, don't cry" Hayes says. I remove my hands from my face and look into his eyes.

"How can I not when you write or say something like that?" I say as a tear falls from my eyes. He wipes my tear and smiles at me. I kiss him.

-

"Baby get ready. We have another surprise at seven." Hayes says. I check the time. it's 5 in the evening.

"What should I wear?" I ask Hayes. "Something fancy." He says and walks out.

I get up from the bed and walk to my closet. I choose a long, white laced dress. I grab my pair of my white heels.

-

I walk downstairs. Hayes smiles at me. He grands my hand and takes me to the car.

-

When we finish eating, Hayes takes me to a very familiar spot. Our spot. This is where we would hang out when we were younger.

When we walk closer, Christmas lights come on. It has flowers all over the place. It's beautiful.

I see the family. Magcon boys included. I smile and greet them.

A song starts to play. All about us by He is We and Owl City comes on.

Hayes holds his hand out. I take it. I wrap my arms around his neck as he rest his arms on my waist.

We sway to the song. It is dead silent in the room, except for the nature sounds and the song.

"This song describes us, in my opinion" Hayes tells me. I look into his eyes. "Yeah, it does" I smile. He kisses me. I kiss back.

When the song ends, Hayes grabs a microphone.

"Izzy, these 32 years that I have spent with you have been the best years of my life. Before I met you, I always thought that my life couldn't get better. Oh, was I wrong." Hayes pauses as everyone laughs.

"My life instantly got better when you walked through that door when Cam adopted you. When I saw you, my thoughts were 'I want her' but now, I've realized that I didn't want you. I needed you. I need you. You have made me into the person I am today. I treasure all of our moments together, even the fights we have. All of the fights that we've had, have shown me how much that I need you in my life and that I love you beyond measures. You have no idea of how much I love you and our kids. I have the best family that I could have ever asked for. That includes the Magcon boys and everyone else. I love you so so much baby" Hayes says through his tears.

I put my head in my hands as I cry tears of joy.

He comes up and hugs me. "I'm not done yet" Hayes says.

"I still remember our first hug, our first kiss, our first time. I remember when you were diagnosed with cancer and then how you scared us with the seizure, which miraculously killed the cancerous cells. I thought that I lost you baby.

I still remember when Ash was born, when we adopted Gabe and Milo and Lily. I still remember when we had the triplets, how I almost lost you. I still remember when we had the twins and Sammy. I remember when we became grandparents for the first time, and then again, and again, and then for the fourth time. I still remember when we had our 1st year anniversary, and then our tenth. Here we are at our 32nd anniversary. I remember when we had our first fight. And to the fight that we had months ago.

Baby, you get the point. I love you so so much." Hayes finishes.

By now, I am full on crying.

He removes my hands. I look into his eyes. He kisses me as I kiss back.

The audience awws as we have a moment.

"I could never ask for a better husband, for better kids, for better parents, for better siblings, or for a better family. I love you guys so so much." I say into the microphone as I wipe my tears away.

When I said those words, I didn't regret saying those. I meant that. With my entire heart. My family is my entire world, as I am theirs.

Tonight was amazing. I was surrounded by my kids, my husband, my magcon boys, my parents, and my sister.

I've been married to my wonderful, handsome, loving, and caring husband for 32 years. I wonder how far our journey will take us now.

----

Guess what!!! I might have multiple updates coming your way tomorrow. It depends on if I'm still feeling like crap or not. Lets just see. :)