Ch 90

Ollie's pov 

My phone starts ringing. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey babe. I need you to come over. I have some news" My girlfriend of five years, Annabelle says. "Alright. I'll be over soon" I say. She sounded nervous. I wonder why. 

-

I pull into her parents' driveway. I get out of my car and knock on their door. Her mom answers. "I thought you'd learn to walk right in after five years." She laughs. I smile. "I don't mind knocking." I say with a chuckle. She nods and lets me in. 

"OLLIE!" Her 15 year old brother yells. "Hey T!" I smile. 

I walk up the stairs and into her room. I don't see her in her room. "Annabelle?" I call out. "I-in here" She sobs. I quickly rush to her bathroom. "Belle, what's wrong?" I ask. "Please don't leave me" She cries. I tilt her chin up. I look into her deep blue eyes. "I could never leave you" I say on the verge of tears. "Why would you think that?" I ask. 

She doesn't reply, but instead hands me a white stick. A pregnancy test? I look at the stick, oblivious to why she handed me the stick. Well, that is until I saw the plus sign. 

"You're pregnant?" I ask almost in a whisper. She nods while the tears keep falling out of her eyes. "We're gonna be parents Belle!" I smile. She looks at me and smiles. "Stop crying babe. This is an exciting thing!" I say with the biggest smile. She smiles and calms down. 

-

Eliza's pov

"So what is 4 squared?" I ask my class of the day. "16!" Erik shouts. I nod. "Very good Erik!" I smile. 

"Here is a worksheet. When you are finished, sit quietly on your phones or take a quick nap." I smile and hand out the paper. 

-

My door opens, revealing my brother with the biggest smile on his face. "What happened?" I ask. "Annabelle and I are expecting" He says. I smile and hug him. "Congrats Ollie" I say. "Thanks El." He smiles. 

-

9 months later

Oliver's pov

Annabelle and I moved into our own house recently, just like Noah and his fiance Kailey did. 

"OLIVER!" Annabelle yells. I jump up from the couch and rush into our shared bedroom. I see Annabelle laying on the bed in pain. "What?" I ask. "The baby." She says. I quickly pick her up and carry her to my car. I rush to the hospital. 

When we get into the hospital, I yell "My girlfriend is going into labor!".  A nurse takes her out of my arms and sets her onto a wheel chair. 

I follow closely behind as they take her to a room. 

When we get situated, I slide my larger t-shirt off of her petite body. I help her put on the hospital gown. 

I call mom. 

"Hello?" She answers. "You might wanna get to the hospital soon" I say. "WHAT? Is everything ok?" She starts to panic. "Yeah. Annabelle just went into labor. You're gonna have another grandchild soon" I smile. "Kay. I'll be there soon. Love you!" She says. "Love you too." I say and hang up. 

-

"Push again sweetie. You're doing so well!" The doctor encourages Belle.

Soon the room is filled with our baby's cries. "congratulations on a healthy baby boy." The doctor smiles. I smile and look at Annabelle. "We did it babe. Prestyn is finally here." I say and kiss her. 

-------

Sorry it's short :)))))