Ch 80

Izzy's pov

I've been feeling depressed lately. Hayes and the kids don't know about it though. I decide to take a little trip. 

"Hey, I'll be back" I tell Hayes. He nods and kisses me. 

I get in my car and drive to the place. When I get there, I get out of the car. I walk to my mom and dad's graves. 

"Hey mom, hey dad" I say. I put one hand on my mom's grave and another on my dad's grave. "I miss you guys so much. You may know that Eliza had twins last week. She had a boy named Ryder and a girl named Sage. They are so cute. I bet you already knew that and I bet that you were there. I know you were there." I say. I let a tear trail down my face.

"I have been feeling depressed and not like myself lately. I don't know if it's because I miss you guys or what. I just need to talk to you somehow. I miss you guys so much. I know my family does too." I say in my tears. "I love you guys so much and don't forget it." I say. I wipe my tears and stand up. 

I walk to my car and just sit in it. I put my head in my hands and just cry. I cry for awhile. "Izzy" I hear someone say. It sounds so much like mom. "Mom?" I ask. I look around me. "Honey, you can't see me. I can only talk for a little bit." She says. I sit back in my seat. I nod. 

"Your father and I miss you a lot. He also loves you so much, like I do. We are so proud of the woman you've become. You have a beautiful family. We were also there when Eliza had the twins. They are so beautiful. Sweetheart, you don't need to be depressed. If you ever need someone to talk to, your father and I are here. You can also talk to your husband. I have to go now, but I love you. Your father does too. Bye Isabella." She says and at the last word, her voice fades off. I cry. "I love you too" I say. 

My phone starts ringing. "Hey" I say. "Where are you? It's been three hours. Why does it sound like you're crying?" He asks. "I'll explain when I get home. I'm on my way" I say. 

"Ok, I love you" He says. "I love you too." I say. He hangs up. I drive home and explain the whole story to him. 

"come here" He says. I nod. I follow him up to our room. He shuts the door behind him and locks him. "I love you so much." He says. He pushes me back onto the bed and starts to kiss me. He removes my shirt and I remove his. "We have to be quiet." He says. I nod. 

-

He falls next to me breathless. "Man, I forgot how good you were in bed" Hayes says. I lightly slap his chest. He kisses my forehead. 

We get up and get dressed. I brush my hair and he does the same. I fix the sheets. We don't have to use condoms any more since I've hit menopause. 

We walk downstairs. I wash my hands and start making dinner.