Ch 55

Happy Halloween! It's not only Halloween, but it's my birthday! 

This is my Halloween gift to you!

Have a great Halloween. Have a spoooooky but safe Halloween. Watch out for ghosts, golems, and just plain ol' creepy people. If you are going at night, bring a flashlight. 

I know you guys are like "Why are you telling us these things? We already know". I just want you guys to be safe.  

I love you guyyyyyys! <3 :)) 

-Hannah :))

-------

Recap:

"Wes?" I say.

"Hmm?" He hums. 

"I love you" I say.

 "I love you too" He says back.

"Wes?" I say after a few seconds. 

"Hm?" He hums. 

"I'm pregnant

----

"Really?" He asks, turning the beside lamp. "Yes Wes. I wouldn't joke about this" I say. He gets up and walks out of the room. I sigh. 

-

It's been 10 minutes. I shouldn't have told him. He probably left me. 

Wes' pov

"I'm pregnant" She says. "Really?" I ask, turning on the bedside lamp. "Yes Wes. I wouldn't joke about this" She says. I get up and walk out of the room. 

I walk to my car. Once I'm in, I drive to the flower shop. 

"Well hello there" The girl at the counter says, looking me up and down. "I would like to purchase this bouquet of flowers" I say, handing her the flowers. "Is this for your mom?" She asks. "No, my wife." I state. "Ya know, we could hook up. What she doesn't know, won't kill her." The girl says. "No. I am not gonna hook up with you. MY wife is pregnant and we have a three year old." I say in disgust. "You don't what you're missing"  She smirks. "I won't miss you" I say, grabbing the bouquet. I walk out of the door and to my car. 

-

I walk through the bedroom door. I see Ash with tear stained cheeks. I hand her the bouquet. "I love you" I say. "I'm glad you're pregnant" I say, kissing her. "I-I thought you were gonna leave me." She says. I sigh. "babe, I would never leave you" I tell her. She nods. I kiss her. 

-

Izzy's pov

"Hey Ash. Hey Wes. Hey Danny" I greet them. I take Danny from Ash. 

"What brings you here?" I ask them, tickling Danny. "Mamaw stop" Danny says. I laugh and stop. 

"Where is dad?" Ash asks. "Right here" Hayes says, coming from the kitchen. Typical Hayes. Hayes sits next to me. 

"Well. Wes and I are expecting" She smiles. I smile. I hug her and Wes. "Congrats baby" I say. "Thanks mommy" She smiles.

------

Sorry it's short and poorly written. I was in a rush. My fam is coming in a few hours and I still have to shower and all that jazz. Lol. Have a fun and SAFE Halloween. I love you guysssss!! :)))) <3