Moving out

1 year later

Izzy's pov

Let me update you on a few things. My parents had a baby girl. They named her Bella after me. Beth had a baby a few months ago. They named him Charlie. I am 18, Hayes is 18, and Ash is 1. 

"Hey, Izzy. I need to ask you something." Hayes says. "Ok" I say. "I was thinking. Maybe we should get a place of our own.  Cam and Beth should have this place to themselves, well with their kids.  The house next door is up for sell. Wanna move there? We have plenty of money." Hayes asks. "That sounds great. When do we move?" I ask. "Well, actually, I already bought it.  It has all of the furniture." Hayes says cheekily. "Alright. Does dad know?" I ask. "Yup." Hayes says. I shake my head. "Your clothes are there too. All of the stuff you have and what you need are there also." He says. "What if I would've said no?" I ask. "I don't know." He says. I shake my head and laugh. 

-

So we have just arrived at the house. Well it took us like a minute. I open the door. "SURPRISE!" i hear. Everybody is gathered in the living room. The house is adorable. 

-

"I have a riddle for you Izzy." Hayes says. We are seated in the living room. "Ok" I say. "Me, you, will, and mary are sitting at a table.  What order are they sitting in?" He says. "Um Me you will mary?" I ask confused. "Nope" He says. "mary will  me you?" I ask confused, again. "Natta" He says. I groan. "Will you mary me?" I ask. "Yep" He says. He gets down on one knee. "So will you marry me Izzy?" He asks. "Yes." I say. "Oh, now I get the riddle" I say and kiss Hayes. He laughs. He slides the ring on my finger. I gasp. Its gorgeous. 

-

3 months later

Hayes' pov

Izzy is about to walk down the aisle. The big doors open. Izzy looks amazing. Cam is on one arm while her dad is on the other. 

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asks. "Her mother and I" her dad says. "Beth and I do too" Cam says. 

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride" The Priest says. I gladly kiss her. I carry her down the aisle and to the reception. 

"Can you make room for the father and daughter dance" Izzy's mom says. 

Izzy's pov

"I love you sweetheart. I can not believe that you are already married" My dad says while we are dancing. "It still feels like yesterday when you were born" He adds. "Dad stop, you're gonna make me cry" I say. 

-

"I love you baby girl" Cam says. "You are now a married woman. It stills feels like I have just adopted you. I am so glad that I adopted you" Cam says. " I love you too daddy 'o. I am too dad, I am too." I say. When our dance ends, he hugs me and kisses my temple.  "Now it is time for the bride and groom's dance" Mom announces. Hayes walks up to me. "May I?" He asks. "You may" I say. 

"I love you so so so much. It's like I can't explain how much I low you" He says. "I feel the exact same way babe" I say. "We're married now" He says. "I can't wait for our honey moon" He says in my ear. I can feel the smirk in his voice. "Me too" I say. Our dance soon comes to an end. 

-

I say goodbye to everybody and hand Ash to mom. "Take good care of my baby" I say. "i will honey, I will" She says.  I get in the car along with Hayes. We on on our way to Maine. Ah, Maine. It's such a beautiful state.  

-

2 weeks later

We have just arrived home. I have some news for my family. I get out of the car. I walk to the door. I open the door. "SURPRISE!" I hear. Everyone is, once again, in the living room. I smile. I sit down and tell them all about our trip, well not all of it, if ya know what I mean. I stand up. "I have some news" I pause. "And?!" Nash says impatiently. I laugh. "There is gonna be another Grier soon" I say. My mom smiles while the guys look at me with confusion clear on their faces. "What do you mean?" Dad asks. "I'm pregnant" I say. "Oh" all of the guys say in sync. I love my family even though they get on my nerves sometimes.