Ch 47

Before I start the chapter, will you take a minute to read my note. Please? 

If you are ever upset and need anyone to talk to, I am here. You can inbox me on here, DM me on twitter, message me on instagram, message me on kik, oovoo, anything. 

Twitter: hannah_wright14

instagram: hannah_wright07 (It's a Zero not the letter) 

kik/oovoo: hannah_wright1031

I'm not doing this for follow credits. I've already helped a girl out. I wanna help you out too. 

Will you tell your friends about my books? Any of them. Please tell me that I am here for them too. 

Thanks a bunch. 

I love you beautiful people <3 

-Hannah 

------

Hayes' pov

  "Guys the car just pulled into the drive way." I say. The front door opens. Cam walks in with the prettiest girl ever. She blushes and stands there awkwardly. "Guys this is Isabella Rose. You can call her Izzy though." Cam says. "And Izzy this is Nash, his little bro Hayes, Carter, Taylor, Jack J but we call him JJ, Jack G but we call him Jack, Shawn, Aaron, and Matthew but you can call him Matt." Cam says. "Hey" Izzy says. We all say hi back. Cam takes her upstairs to help her unpack. All the other guys look at me with smirks on their faces. "What?!" I snap. "Someones got a crush!" Nash says. "no" I lie. "Cam walks in with the prettiest girl ever" Nash mimics me. My face turns bright red. "Oops I guess I said that out loud." I say. "Ya think" Taylor says. I roll my eyes and walk up to my. Cam sees me when I walk by her room. "Hayes, stay there, I wanna talk to you" Cam says. Izzy and I make eye contact.   

What the? I try to open my eyes. I can't. Another flashback comes. 

  "That girl I was talking about by the pool is you." I spill. "I really like you Izzy." I add. "I like you too." She says and smiles a small smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Yes." She says after a few seconds. We stare into each others eyes. I start to lean in and so does she. I close the space in between us and press my lips to her soft ones. I pull her onto my lap as we continue to kiss. I get these huge sparks in my stomach. Something that I have never felt before. We finally pull apart. We lean our foreheads together and stay that way. The door opens. I pull away from Hayes and see Matt standing there with a smirk.  

Another flashback comes

When I get done with all of the girls in my line, I look towards Izzy. I see her run to a guy. "What the?" I say under my breath. I ignore it. I can't help but feel jealous. I shake it off. A few more girls come my way. I shove a fake smile on my face. When they leave, I walk towards Izzy. I set my hand on her shoulder. The guy looks at me. "Hey Hayes" She smiles. "You look beautiful." I tell her. She blushes. She introduces me to Sam. He was the guy that protected her in the orphanage. A woman comes over. She is obviously pregnant. I find out that she is Sam's wife. 

Why are these flashbacks just now coming? I am so confused. Before I have time to think, another pops up. The night of our two year anniversary. The day I promised her that I would be her one and only. The day I lost my virginity, and took hers.

I walk back into my bedroom. I see Izzy sitting on my bed. She looks so cute in her sweats and t-shirt. I am wearing the same thing, just a different shirt. I sit on the bed. "Thanks for tonight" Izzy says, looking into my eyes. "I only did it for you." I smile. She smiles. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her. The kiss was so passionate. I soon flip us over so I am on top of her. We continue the kiss. I break away. "Hayes." She starts. "I-I think i'm ready" She says. "Ready for what babygirl?" I ask her. "Ready to give myself to you" She says. She smiles. "Are you sure?" I ask. She nods. I continue to kiss her.