Chapter 1

So before I begin this is a WWE fan fiction about Brock Lesnar so if that ain't your thing do not read any further.

There will be some inappropriate content I mean Beast Mode says it all so expect that in the near future , please be reminded you were warned.

This is my second WWE fan fiction( with my first being a Roman Reigns one "His My Tarzan " )and I hope you like it. All feedback is welcome .. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

"Im just saying that you shouldn't be so cocky regarding Brock" I shrugged as I continued applying mascara.

Seth slipped his sweater over his head and even though I couldn't see him I knew he was most likely rolling his eyes."Brock is a beast yes but im smarter than him and next time I would appreciate it if you didn't have so much sympathy for the guy that put your brother through Suplex City"

I turned as I finished my make up and looked at him."Sympathy for Brock?" I shook my head and pulled my straight jet black hair so that it rested over my cleavage which was on for display as I wore my brothers merchandise sweater but a diva style one basically how AJ styled dolph's sweater when she wore it and I wore a black leather shorts with thigh high leather boots. Seth lifted his title over his shoulders and then looked at me.

"Yes sympathy or was it some other diva whispering in my ear saying it was enough?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Well four guys beating him brutally was too much don't you think?"

"Whatever lets just go out there" I sighed and followed.

I had spaced out during Seth's speech as it was a weekly thing of declaring he was the best , my train of thought broke when I heard Brock Lesnar's music playing and saw him walking out with an axe which was really weird, but then he began tearing apart the new car my brother had bought J&J security. I looked over at my brother as I stood by the ropes staring down to where the car was parked and Brock had some serious strength. I had always had mixed feelings regarding Brock even though I had only started here about a month ago as far as I knew my brother hated him so therefore I did too, but I couldn't deny the fact that watching him tear the car down was hot. The next thing he did was even better as he broke the door off with his bare hands which caused me to laugh and get a glare from my dear brother.

Next thing I saw was J&J security running towards him but obviously they had nothing on him and he walked onto the ramp and got rid of his sweater with his one hand and I realized he was coming for my brother who I was right next to.

I moved back as Seth did the same but that's where I froze , the next thing I knew Brock was running towards the ring and jumped over the rope. I felt myself being pushed into Brock and I figured I was as good as dead. But he just looked me over and then ran past me after my brother who was escaping through the crowd. I took that as my cue and ran backstage.

"Well thanks for caring about my fucking safety!" I shouted at Seth as I got into our locker room.

"Im sorry I wasn't thinking" he shrugged and grabbed a towel and I wished that he hadn't gotten away and that Brock had gotten him.

"That's a load of bull, you were just thinking of saving your own ass as usual!" I left the locker room and raced down the hallway .

I was seriously pissed at my brother and the fact that he didn't even care just made me more upset. I wonder how much my dear brother would like it if his sister slept with his enemy I smiled to myself as I knew what I was going to do.

" Hey Chris, where's Brock's locker room?"

"Hey Kenz, mmm around the corner" he smiled.

"Thanks!" I smiled and made my way to his locker room, the closer I got the more I realized what a stupid idea it was going into the Beasts locker room to seduce him what was I thinking he'd probably throw me into a wall.

Before I could stop myself I walked into his locker and closed the door behind me and locked it."What do you think you are doing?"

I heard his voice and turned to see him sitting on a bench shirtless still wearing the track pants as before and I realized I didn't know anymore what I was doing. "Did you not hear me?"

I decided to just go for it even though I was terrified as fuck. I walked over to him slowly until I was standing between his legs looking down at him. I realized I didn't even know how to seduce someone I had only been with two other guys in my life I mean I was only 22 , just release your inner sex goddess I thought.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and massaged it gently and then leaned my head down so that I was able to whisper into his ear, "I heard you..." and then stood up again not releasing my hands from his shoulders and he stared up at me as if slowly taking me in.

He then clutched my thighs and pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling his right leg."Well what the fuck are you doing here?" he said it so slowly and the look on his face terrified me but I wasn't going to let him see that.

"I came to thank you for not hurting me" I smiled. He seemed abit confused but still had the terrifying look on his face so I decided to look away and stare down at the tattoo on his chest.

My hands left his shoulders and slid down to his chest as I stared at it."Look youre a newbie and I guess that's why you don't know but I don't associate with the divas because they're terrified of me and they should be cause I don't give a shit Im just here to get my fucking title so I suggest you get out of here and go back to your boyfriend"

I looked up at him and almost burst out laughing."Firstly Seth is my brother and secondly in order for me to leave.." I leaned closer so that my lips were close to his."you would have to loosen the grip you have on my thighs but im pretty sure you don't want to" I smiled and he was about to say something but I kissed him before he could. I felt him resist abit which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer as his one arm gripped my waist and tried to push me away but I held on tightly.

I lost my courage as I feared he would seriously hurt me if I didn't stop so I loosened my arms and wanted to break the kiss but as I leaned back he groaned and kissed me back. He then grabbed my right leg and slipped it over his other leg so that I was now straddling him completely. He wanted it and even though I was doing it to get back at my brother I was enjoying the rough touch of his hands as they moved up my thighs and rested on my midriff under my sweater. I thought his hands would crush me as he pulled me closer and pushed me down onto his lap so that I was able to feel his growing bulge against the leather fabric of my shorts and I moaned into his lips. I massaged his shoulders and then rested my hand on his chest as the other held onto his neck. I broke the kiss briefly and bit his lip but then kissed him and moved back and forth on his lap.

His hands trailed down to my bottom and grabbed it tightly pushing me against him more. I broke the kiss again and bit into his neck and then kissed it and repeated it again. He groaned into my ear, I let my hands slide down from his chest until my fingers were hooked into the waistband of his trackpants. "Fuck... Stop!!"

I felt his hands leave my bottom and grab a hold of both my hands. My lips left his neck as I leaned back and looked at him confused.

He stood up and then let go of me, "Get out of here!" he turned away from me.

"But..." I placed my hand on his back and he shrugged it off and glared at me.

"Are you fucking deaf or something!" I jumped as his voice ran through me I turned, unlocked the door, opened it and ran out as I did I bumped into Paul Heyman.

"Shit sorry!" I apologised and then walked away as fast as I could.

So my plan failed, not only did it fail but I failed I went there to get revenge but instead I really wanted Brock and he didn't want me cause obviously his the fucking beast who doesn't have time for women.

"Where have you been?" Seth questioned me as he had changed
.

"Nowhere lets just hit the road asshole"