Chapter 26

I heard pounding on the door and it felt like déjà vu, I felt Brock move himself from me and close me with the covers again. When I opened my eyes I saw his back turned to me as he slipped on a trackpants and left the room.

"I hope she isn't here!" I heard Paul and I should've known.

"It doesn't matter to you and the next time you insult her or touch her like you did last night I'll find another fucking manager!" I was shocked at his words.

"You're going to take a girl you met a few months ago over a ?..."

"No you're doing that cause you haven't even given her a fucking chance. Look Rena and I are divorced we are done , so you cant give me some moral crap about me fucking her!"

I wanted to be upset that that's all he always said to try and defend me but compared to his fucking I said we were nothing so I should just bite my tongue.

"Fine Brock I'll try... just make sure you're ready for the meeting at 1"

"Yeah yeah!"

I glanced over to the bedside and saw it was just after 10am. I heard the door close and saw Brock enter but considering my hair was covering my face and the covers he didn't know I was awake.

He took off his trackpants and slowly got back into bed and laid on his side as before and I felt him staring at me and when I looked up, he immediately looked away as he clearly hadn't realized I was awake and then looked back and I saw his face turning red, Brock couldn't be blushing could he.

"Uhm morning " he whispered and I propped my elbow up along with him and smiled as I pushed my hair back not wanting to know about the disaster.

"You heard Paul didn't you?"

"Well you guys weren't exactly quiet" I smiled , "but can we not talk about him this early" he chuckled and then nodded.

"I'm sorry about the marriage shit..." He looked down and then I remembered his words. "I didn't mean them its just the first thing that came to my mind and..."

"I'm sure you did" I simply stated and he looked at me immediately.

" I didn't I ..."

"I'm not saying it to try and provoke you or anything but I get where it came from I mean here I was defending our friendship when you were married as well regardless of the fact that I didn't know, so I'm sorry as well"

I sighed and turned to lay on my stomach while staring at the headboard as I suddenly felt nervous staring into his eyes. "Look I don't know how I can make you believe that Kane is nothing more but I want to stop fighting over him..."

"Kenz you..."

"Let me finish..." I saw him nod in the corner of my
eye.

" Kane was my first official friend due to him being Seth's bodyguard or whatever and Seth was always busy my first month or so before I actually became part of the roster. So Kane showed me around and shit and I even stayed at his house which he shares with his wife and she's a lovely woman who I absolutely adore. I just ... his like a big brother to me, my protector and when you get upset about me sitting on his lap which I'm still not sure how you know...it was one night and the place was packed and it didn't feel weird because he was the guy who would be holding my hair up if I had too much, I don't know how to explain... I honestly have no feelings towards him or anything like that you just have to trust me .." I sighed.

"Trust you when you don't even trust me?" he whispered and I looked his way and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"I..."