Chapter 64

I ran against the ropes and did a double close line causing Brie and Becky to fall down and as soon as they did I saw Paige climbing onto the top rope getting ready to jump on me but I turned just in time and gave a drop kick to Paige which caused her to fall straight outside the ring . I was briefly concerned for Paige which cost me as Brie took advantage of this. I felt her turn me and kick me in my gut which caused me to fall to my knees. She then kicked me several times with those Daniel Bryan kicks and I felt my head spinning .

As Brie ran to the ropes to get more momentum, Paige pulled her legs causing her to be thrown out of the ring and they began fighting outside. I saw Becky appear again and I slowly stood up clinging to the ropes and then ran her straight into the corner and speared her thrice as she ha nowhere to go.

It was something Brock had taught me and I could feel my heart aching but I turned it into anger which I had been doing the entire match and I moved back and blew a kiss towards the main camera hoping Brock was watching.

As soon as Becky moved towards me like I wanted her to I kicked her and then lift her onto my shoulders.

I turned to the announce table , "I hope you enjoy this Cole!" I winked and did the F5. I heard the crowd going wild and immediately crawled over to her lifted her legs and 1,2,3...

I immediately jumped up and smiled, I did his move to piss him off. At least I think that's why I did it I wasn't sure, either way I won and that was what I wanted . I wanted to get his attention and make him realize that I was going to use his moves to beat his Blondie.

I smiled brightly as I got off the turnbuckle as I was going to head to the back but before I had the chance to turn around something hit my head and I fell to the floor.

As I turned I saw it was the blonde herself standing over me and she kicked me twice and as she attempted one more I saw Paige jump her and hit her and then throw her out of the ring.

I felt her lift me up and she asked if I was okay and I nodded and she pulled me into a hug and raised my hand again.

I was greeted by Jojo as soon as I got backstage.

"McKenzie you are officially the number one contender for the Divas champion! How does it feel?"
"Amazing!" I felt coldness against the back of my head and saw it was Paige who had put ice against it and I smiled.

"What do you think about her attack after the match?"

"I think she's desperate cause she is a afraid unlike her I don't have my family helping me cheat and win matches, hell even when my brother was here I never did that because I don't need help" I shrugged.

"You won the match with Brock's signature move and even showed off some of his other techniques in the ring , have you tra...." I knew where she was going with it.

"Jojo I don't need to be trained by Brock to know how to do his moves!" I mentally punched myself as if he was watching I was pissing him off but I didn't even know why the hell I did his moves.

"Its just a lift and a little spin"

"Aren't you afraid if he were perhaps watching.."
"No I simply did it to mess with Cole because he has this theory.. but no I am not. Brock is probably not even returning. I mean he just pitched up for some live event , what 2 weeks ago and hasn't been seen since and.."

"His returning to Raw next week McKenzie.." he was returning, he was returning next week .

I would have to face him again after the entire thing that happened at the hotel I would have to face him.
"Mckenz..."

"That doesn't affect me at all.. Brock has a whole locker room to pick a fight with. He wouldn't waste his time on a diva unless of course maybe Charlotte since he too has a history of attacking people after matches, remember.. Punk.. John Cena... so I'm sure they would get along perfectly as for me? Maybe in my next match I'll use John Cena's moves or my brother's? I can do whatever I want to win and this week Brock's moves just happened to be the first and easiest thing I could do" I shrugged and Jojo seemed stunned.

"Thanks love, now if you haven't noticed my friend has a little bit of an injury going on that we need to take care of...Chris!" Paige pushed me along as we went off to find the medic and I was glad to get off camera before I said even more crap.

"I cant see him Paige.." I sighed as Chris left after checking me out to confirm I was completely fine and PAIGE had overreacted.

"What happened to 'I'm not afraid of the beast' " she teased ad I rolled my eyes.

"We both know that's not true! The last time I saw him my brother went off on him and he just took it. He didn't even want to fight for me anymore.. its embarrassing actually so I just don't want to see him"

"I knew you wouldn't want to... I spoke to Steph and she said you can have the night off next week and we can just say that you're still injured from Charlotte's attack"
"What did you tell her?"

"I told her you wanted the night off and she simply agreed. I'm pretty sure she knows something went down between you and Brock , I mean come on they are practically your brother's other family" I sighed as I hoped they didn't know every fucking detail.

The last thing I needed was my bosses knowing my dirty laundry.

"I cant believe you used his moves though! I wish I couldve seen his damn face..." Paige broke me from my thoughts.

"Me neither, I was actually just trying to get his attention and send him a message of what I would do to his precious Charlotte but that didn't work out as planned."

"Well his coming next week so you must've done something right!" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"That's not because of me Paige don't jump to conclusions, his done caring about my pathetic ass" I jumped off the bed and left the trainer's room as she followed.

"Urgh my phone is finally alive!" Paige groaned out as she lifted her phone from the charger.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I heard her screaming as her phone vibrated insanely.

"Who was trying to reach you so urgently?" I laughed and she looked at me like she had seen a ghost.

"Whats wrong?" I whispered as she was scaring me.

"Nothing!" she smiled. " I gotta call Kev!" she began dialling and walked out and I found it strange that she walked out when she normally didn't mind taking phone calls in front of me. But since Kev couldn't make it tonight after all I guess she wanted some alone time or whatever.

"Hey!" I heard John as he entered our locker room and I smiled as I had just gotten dressed.

"I saw that win, it was awesome. I'm hoping mu move will be used next!" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"So the next time I shall be seeing you is at Raw next week since our schedules are so.."

"I wont be attending..." he looked at me as if thinking and then nodded slowly.

"Well then we should do something before then.."

"You can tag along with Paige, Kev and I.. we're going to Disneyland or whatever" I faked excitement and he laughed.

"Okay... that's sounds like fun I'll try to win you a stuffed bear" he winked.

"Yeah" I smiled when all I wanted was a beast.