Chapter 48

"You actually thought I fell for you? That I loved you? Look at you ! Who else would want you besides me I just fucking pity you! You think Dean's going to want you just because you parade yourself around him like a fucking whore!"

Eric was standing over me as he had just punched me and I tried to get up. I saw my phone lying across the room as I had it in my hand when he had shoved me to the floor.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is? To have you fucking all over him while I'm right there !" his voice boomed in his apartment.

"I wasn't..." I tried to defend but I felt him grip my hair so I could look up at him.

"Did I say you could fucking talk?" He let go of me and paced in the lounge.

"I've seen the way you look at him, you're just getting ready to dump me for one of them. So you can have the fucking spotlight on you! I always knew you were an attention seeking who... what the hell do you think you doing?"

I froze as I had almost reached my phone.

"You want to call big fucking brother to help you? I don't think so ! " He threw my phone against the wall and I saw it smash into pieces....

I jumped as I heard the shower rail being pulled open and as I turned I saw Brock leaning against the shower but outside and he had a blank look on his face as he stood naked.

"Brock wha..." I didn't get why he would come in here when I needed time.

"Do you love me or not?"

He seemed impatient and I realized we were back to the Brock everyone knew again.I felt like laughing as only he would have the audacity to ask me such a thing after what happened earlier but I didn't as I knew that wouldn't go right with him.

He sighed and stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain to close it.

"Brock I just need to..."

"Why were you so quiet I don't ge..."

I sighed, "Because I couldn't think, I wasn't expecting it at all..."

"Do you want me to love you?" I laughed and he looked at me confused.

"You are... you dont get it! I told you I loved you so long ago and its like you have completely forgotten about it since . I have had to listen to you ranting about your uncertainty of my feelings for you so many times since then and I just had to deal with it as it was like I never said it and now you say you love me when I have tried to fight the fact that I love you because of the way you..."

"That was weeks ago McKenzie..." he said slowly. "and you were emotional..."

"I'm emotional now as well but yet you want me to say..."

"Yes but this time you fucking trust me"

"I loved you even when I didn't trust you because it wasn't you that was the problem in me not trusting you Brock!"

I leaned back against the wall and he did the same and randomly began chuckling.

"Of course I would pick a fight with you over something that is probably supposed to bee romantic ."

I moved towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt the water hit my back and his hands wrap around my waist.

"I love you Brock and I trust you completely. Maybe I'm going crazy cause the beast said he loves me but I ... I love you and at this moment I have no family! I have my two best friends that's across the world and then I have you here and you are all I need..."