Chapter 22

As soon as I opened the door Kane was standing infront of me with my bags.

"Hey I was just coming to...."

"Why the hell are you here?" I heard Brock behind me but I ignored him and walked out.

"Lets just go!" Kane looked really confused but began walking when I felt Brock holding my arm.

"Are you seriously leaving with him right now?"

"His the only one here who I actually trust to go with" I spat out and he looked shocked at what I said and just as he was about to say something I saw Stephanie and Hunter walking down the hall and so did he and I took that moment to walk away as I knew he couldn't be caught in a scene due to his PPV match. I heard his door slamming echo down the hall as I made my way to Kane's car.

"So you planning on telling me whats going on?" I came out of the bathroom in my pj shorts and tank top to find Kane in my room with a pj pants on sitting on a chair in the corner.

"Are you planning on telling me how you knew I was there?" I laid down on my stomach staring at him across the room.

"I couldn't find you and I asked around and one of the crew members said they saw you heading into his locker"

"oh..." I sighed and rested my chin on my arms which were folded in front of me.

"So come on tell me whats going on, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here..."

"You are going to be so fucking disappointed in me and you're my only true friend besides Paige and.."

"Does she know?" I nodded and sat up as he made his way to sit on the edge of the bed.

"So just tell me Kenzie how can I be a big brother to you if you don't tell me shit that's happening in your life"

"Fine! I have like been having this thing... with Brock... Well not thing actually I really don't know.."

"Isn't he married or something?" I shook my head and hoped he wouldn't question that further the last thing I wanted to explain is that I technically had an affair with Brock.

"So this 'thing' is it serious?" I shook my head and I don't know why I did cause I didn't know .

" Wait that day he attacked me it wasn't because of me being Seth's partner cause at that time Seth had kicked us out basically so it was because.." I brought my hands to my face and he chuckled.

"I got beat up because he was jealous" He broke out into a laughter and I kicked him playfully.

If he only knew to what extent Brock's jealousy over him went but then Brock would never admit to it being jealousy.

"I'm glad you find this funny!"

"I'm sorry it just makes sense now.. all the times his saved your ass, I just thought he did it cause he didn't like Rusev or Seth which is probably true but mostly it was you and..."

"No! Don't make this into him being my fucking hero what you thought was right!"

"Okay sorry I'll stop, I'm curious though Brock out of all people I thought you'd be ending up with John soon"

"John?" I laughed and he shrugged.

"He seems pretty comfortable with you, we should be lucky Brock isn't at live events or he'd probably get his ass.."

"Shut up! You're sounding like Paige right now!"

"Brock and Mckenzie" he seemed like he was still trying to make the connection and I rolled my eyes.

"Well yeah..."

"Does your brother know?"

"Sort of.." he raised his eyebrow. "he just made his own assumptions to what our thing was and he was the reason Brock got suspended"

"How did I not notice all this stuff going down" he laughed and shook his head.

"Cause you're conceited that's why!" I teased and he pinched my calf.

"Enough about this I just need to forget about it and as much as I wish we could head to a bar I'm pretty tired."

"Don't worry I wont mention it unless you bring it up" he smiled and got up to leave.

"Oh Caryn is coming to the PPV so if you still want to bake those cookies to show her you actually learnt some skills from your last visit that's your chance!" he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I recall your wife saying I was a fast learner! Don't judge me! I will try to though just to let her know she was a good teacher now get out we have to drive early tomorrow" he nodded and left.

I was tempted to find Brock somewhere in the hotel but he was pissed and so was I especially at what he threw in my face.

A/N :

Hope you guys enjoyed the double chapters. My next update will be Hell in a cell and it shall be intense !