Chapter 41

"So Seth is out of town yet again? I told you he never loved you! But did you listen?" I shook my head I knew better than to defend my brother to him.

"Answer me, don't act like a fucking retard!"

"No I didn't listen I'm sorry" I murmured as I prepared his dinner.

"I'm glad you learned to apologise for your stupidity! You know how much I hated damaging that beautiful face of yours this morning but whose fucking idea was it to change the locks?"

I kept quiet.

"That stupid brother of yours trying to keep us apart when he knows how much we love each other! He doesn't care about you!"

"Its his house I cant tell him what to do if he decides to change the locks I ca-"

I felt my hair being pulled hard as he turned me to face him."Oh so just because he makes enough money to buy you this house he gets defended? Of course your broke boyfriend is nothing compared to your perfect rich famous brother huh?"

He gripped my face roughly in his hands and I knew it would leave fresh bruises. "Answer me I said..."

My eyes shot open as I felt my chest move up and down due to my heavy breathing, I tried to reach my hand to wipe my now sweaty forehead but realized I couldn't move ,something was holding me and I stared ahead at the daggered chest .

It was Brock holding me tightly into his chest as I looked up and was greeted by those blue orbs of his staring down at me with a frown. I prayed I hadn't screamed out or anything but I knew I didn't I never did, which is why no one knew about it.

He didn't say anything just kept the same frown and I continued staring up at him. His blue eyes that used to remind me of someone else's which I hated that it did , didn't anymore as I looked back at them even though they were frowning at me.

There was no ice in them I couldn't compare Brock to him.

"I'm sorry about shutting you down last night" he whispered as he continued to stare down at me.

I had expected him to ask me about my nightmares which he had heard about the day Seth visited me. He lowered himself so that his head was directly in front of me as our heads were rested on the pillows.

"Brock I ..."

"I was embarrassed.."

I wasn't expecting that I realized while I had been in my trance staring up at him my heavy breathing had subsided.

"I wasn't in Canada.. I never left your apartment well until yesterday when I flew down here."

"Why were you..."

"I didn't feel like hunting and I had nowhere else to go and so I stayed..." I don't know why but the tense feeling I had due to the nightmares was gone and I smiled.

"I know I'm a fucking creep.." he sighed and I shook my head.

"I'm glad that you did, I find it cute that you decided to extend your stay at my apartment which you hate because its too small" he chuckled and shook his head.

"I am a big guy" he smirked and I caught his double meaning , I kissed him gently as I knew his vulnerable and embarrassing confession was over.

"So you were serious?" I stood against the wall as Brock slipped on his merch tee which accompanied his trackpants.

"Well yeah if Kevin is going with Paige why cant I come with you?" he looked at me from across the room as I stood watching him as he finished off dressing I couldn't believe he was actually my.. boyfriend.

This large man that made a room look small just by entering it, this intimidating man. I realized he was still staring at me waiting.

"Its not that I don't want you there I'm just shocked that you chose to mention it at breakfast and that you're seriously doing it.." I said recalling how when Kevin mentioned he would be joining us Brock said he was too even though it was the first I had heard of it as we sat in Paige's hotel room having ordered room service.

"I don't appreciate Summer treating you like she does" he slowly walked over to me.

"That's the reason? Brock I can handle that bimbo I don't need my beast trying to...what?"

I noticed the smile that now covered his face.

"Im your beast..." he smiled and I rolled my eyes but before I could respond I realized he had shifted closer to me.

He had that indescribable look on his face yet again as his body towered over mine as he gazed down at me andI stood between him and the wall.

He shook his head as he had drifted into deep thoughts I assumed and stepped back a bit. I wasn't sure why he did but a part of me was glad as I felt myself wanting him as soon as he smiled that smile that I loved but wasn't there very often.

"Mckenzie, you are mine and nobody messes with what is mine and I don't care if its just her I want people to know that.. that I'm there if they even think of messing with you" I sighed and nodded as I went to open the hotel room door.

It was simply a divas shoot which meant only divas and well if they happened to work with superstars they would be there as well that left Rusev, Tyler Breeze and Fandango being the only other guys there besides Brock and Kev.

Brock was acting strange well not exactly strange but as soon as we left the cab and entered the house where we would be shooting as it was a pool shoot he had his arm over my shoulder and when I looked up at him I could see him turning a bit red but his face was blank as he looked around.

Ignoring all the stares we were getting from the other divas and the three guys like only Brock could, while I wasn't sure what to do until I saw Paige and Kev sitting on a nearby couch.

She looked up and her eyes nearly popped out as she didn't think he was serious obviously and then she smirked and got up.

"Hey love! And Brock!" she nodded at him and he did the same while I rolled my eyes even though I was glad they were some what getting a long.

I could see that she wanted to hug me but with Brock's arm practically glued over my shoulder I saw she decided against it as Kev appeared next to her and smiled as we had just seen each other about two hours ago.

"You guys sure know how to grab everyone's attention" she crossed her arms and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU STANDING AROUND FOR LIKE YOU HAVE SEEN A GHOST COME ONE LADIES GET INTO YOUR ROOMS AND CHANGE SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN!"

I heard the photographer and turned as Brock did. I looked up at him as he glared at the guy who had green eyes and blonde hair and had a resemblance to Scott Eastwood.

Even though I didn't want to give well a show most of the divas had gone to the back and the photographer was now outside checking his camera so I tugged on Brock's tee which caused him to look down at me.

I pulled on his side so that he could be directly in front of me and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I then leaned up as I gripped onto his tee to steady myself and kissed him and I felt his tongue force against my lips which caused me to open them as his hold around my shoulder tightened pulling me closer to him.

I heard Kevin clearing his throat and I'm pretty sure he soon regretted it as Brock immediately shot him a glare as I broke our kiss.

"Hey! Stop that! I have to go.." he looked down at me his eyes full of lust and confusion.

"What was the kiss for?" I saw a small smile growing as he reluctantly let his arm drop and it gently clung to my waist.

"Cant I kiss my .... Beast?" as soon as that last word left my mouth his grip tightened and his eyes darken as he pulled me tightly against him and I remembered where we were and even though I wanted him I couldn't as the other divas would soon be out.

I jumped up onto my toes and bit his cheek which caught him off guard and his grip loosened."What the.."

I grabbed Paige's arm and dragged her to the rooms as we laughed and Brock held his cheek and shook his head.