Chapter 62

Playlist:

Lady Antebellum - Need you now *must listen*

Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding on

Sam Smith - Lay Me Down

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

Leona Lewis - Better in time

NEW YEAR'S EVE

7 days.

7 days since Xmas and since I have seen everybody else besides Paige.

"So I have let you cry , we have watched tons of sappy movies and ate loads of fucking ice-cream even though its actually quite chilly outside. So now you need to talk!"

"I really don't want to ta..."

"Kenz please just say whats on your mind I need to know its killing me. You fucking love this guy and he loves.. he.."

"Doesn't love me.. I don't get what there is to say I'm so tired of it. I knew once he found out things he would leave me and he did. I was stupid to think that he could handle it. Everyone has a line to draw even my beast."

"I just don't get it.."

"He hasn't even tried to call Paige.. his done with me. He meant everything , he left me because he wanted to protect me what fucked up shit is that?"

"I honestly don't know.. I still believe.. I mean I might be insane but I believe that he loves you.."

"A guy who loves someone wouldn't leave them because they were fucking afraid of hating them especially a guy like Brock. In these six.. seven months he has changed so much and I thought I brought that out in him but I didn't it was just .. I don't know. I know its silly but do you know how many times I have begged him for one picture and he disagreed I have actually never even looked at his phone so I wouldn't know who his been texting. He fucking took a picture with her and then she posted it ! Why would he let her do that if..."

I shook my head as the tears fell yet again.

"Brock is different you know that hence you cant compare him. I just think you guys need to talk after everything you guys have not had a proper conversation. I don't think he would cheat on you Kenz.. his too antisocial to lead a double life especially when its someone we are working with!"

I turned to face her.

"Just think about it! All the times he has been there for shows where would he be immediately after he finished his segment?"

I sighed, "With me.." she smiled and continued.

"And we both know he arrives mainly just before he has to go on or earlier if he has a meeting with the boss. I doubt he found time for that and she was there for the shoot the day he joined us. Kev told me cause he was shocked , that Brock's eyes were on you the entire time Kenz and Kev actually had to nag him awhile to get him to leave with him for food. I think the only reason he didn't punch Kev was because he knew you would be mad"

I couldn't fight my smile as Brock would have probably done that, "Don't do this to me. I just want to hate him so badly right now"

"Why would you.."

"Because if I don't start hating him I will be feeling like this for who knows how long. Feeling empty inside like I need to see him now. I need his arms around me and feel all my pain leaving my body just by him holding me and I cant have that so the only thing left to do is to hate him and use that hate to block him out and focus on my career."