Chapter 99 PART 2

I felt my waist being gripped tightly and lips graze over my neck and I realized it was Brock.

I immediately turned around and saw that he was still sleeping. I had fallen asleep while waiting up for him last night.

He had lost.

The match was pretty intense but ultimately he had lost even though he wasn't pinned that's what was so fucking great about Triple Threats.

The look on his face as he sunk down beside the ring due to him not making it in time to stop the count destroyed me and I hated that I wasn't there waiting for him.

I didn't get why HHH was so adamant on ruining his life but hopefully now he would mind his own business as Brock was no longer in his path.

Brock's lips were slightly parted as he breath slowly in and out. I leaned into his chest and held him tightly as I tried to fall back asleep as it was still quite early and I had a long week ahead of me. I had waited for about 2 hours after the match ended for him to come to the hotel but he hadn't so I guess that's where I drifted.

"Just fucking come McKenzie , do you think his going to fucking guard my locker room all night? He doesn't need to know you're there we.."

"Brock.." I laughed a bit as I got off the bed and walked over to him.

"I'll be watching here .. The arena is less than five minutes away. I really don't have energy for more trouble... This week ahead ..." He smiled slightly as I mentioned it and I knew the thought of it would cheer him up a bit.

"Has to be perfect so I don't want to go there and have him messing with us even more okay?"

He sighed, "he thinks he can fucking control us"

"His just doing it to distract you Brock, I need you to just win okay?Beat Dean and Roman senseless so you can go to Wrestlemania and show him nothing he has done has affected you. You are The Beast. You are my fiance, my Beast and soon you'll be my champion " I smiled and wrapped my arms around him .

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"As long as I'm anything of yours I'm happy baby. I'll let it go, if he only knew how fucking lucky he is my fiance has a better heart than I do"

"When it comes to people you dislike yes but when it comes to people you care about? Your heart is always in the right place.." I whispered.

He frowned a bit at what I said as he seemed confused.

"You don't even realize how much good you have done in my life Brock...this heart.."

I placed my hand on his chest.

"This heart is the sweetest one I know and I know you might not want to hear it but that's the reason I said Yes because you don't do things to purposely impress me or to get anything you just do it because ..."

"I love you" he almost questioned and I nodded.

I heard a groan and my eyes darted open and I saw Brock sitting up. As he stretched a bit as he had clearly just woken up.

I saw traces of bruises on his back and I knew that announce table did a number on him.

He rested his head in his hands and I slowly got up and sat behind and hugged him gently from behind and I felt him tense as I knew he didn't know that I had woken up.