Chapter 43

"I told you already Paul the meeting went great!" Brock was busy taking a call from Paul when I walked into the seating area.

He had sat down on the couch in his plane and watched me as I made my way over to him wearing my tights and one of his merch t-shirts. As he had been in such a rush to leave I grabbed the first things I could.

"Yeah..I'm not sure..."

I smiled as I hopped onto his lap so I could straddle him and I saw the surprise in his eyes.

"Huh?...sorry repeat that!"

I slowly rocked on his lap and I felt him tense as he glared at me but I wasn't really scared as I knew it was just because I was turning him on.

"Yeah..I mean no.. I don't want that to happen"

I bit into his neck so that I could avoid his glare and I felt his hand grip my thigh but I ignored it.

"No I don't know when I'll be back..."

I looked back as I was confused by his statement cause I would be flying to the next town the weekend and he would probably be hunting.

He looked confused as to why I had stopped and I realized he had begun to enjoy it . I figured I would question him about it later as I leaned forward and kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Yeah I'll tell her...okay.. Yes Paul bye!" as soon as the words left his mouth I heard the phone hit the side table and I felt my head hit the couch as he had tipped me over.

"In the future do not do that while I'm having a fucking business call" he said seriously which caused my breathing to stop for a bit before I saw him break into a smile and I giggled.

"I cant help that I want you at inconvenient times"

I bit my lip and he shook his head and immediately kissed me roughly as his body pushed against mine.
I felt his arm wrap around my waist under me and then I felt him turn so that I was now lying on top of him.

He didn't stop kissing me as his hands travelled down to my tights and both of them slipped in and gripped my bare behind.

"As much as I want to fuck you right now I cant cause we're landing soon and the last thing I want is that old geyser of a pilot getting a view of whats mine" he stared at my lips and I laughed.

"So you're telling me you'd beat up an old guy but you wouldn't hit a photographer?"

"Who said I would beat him up? The old guy would probably die of a heart attack who knows how long its been since he saw a fuckable body" I couldn't control myself as I laughed even louder and I saw him smile and then chuckle.

"Actually not fuckable since someone doesn't want to do that right now" I shrugged and he looked up at me.

"Did you down a bottle of champagne while I wasn't looking?" he laughed .

"What has that got to do with anything?"

"Because whenever you're drunk you seem to ... beg me for a fuck..." I looked away as I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Well I think now proves why I don't do it sober!" I shot back as I recovered and he glared at me but I ignored it .

I gripped his hands and removed it from my behind as I made my way to the room on the plane. I heard him as he followed behind me and turned me to face him.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" he whispered slowly as each of his hands gripped my waist.

"No..." I sighed. "I'm just tense because of this lunch with my parents , I haven't seen them in awhile."