Chapter 80

RAW

"All I'm saying is that I do not want to know what you guys do in your spare time... I really don't , but McKenzie needs to lay off the scratching thing."

I heard Paul as we entered the arena while she walked ahead of us as her segment was first and she was running late thanks to me.

"I can hear you, you know?" She smiled as she turned to look back at us and I chuckled.

"You were meant to.." he smiled and if this were a few months ago I would have most likely been going off on him for simply saying that to her but I knew they were just messing with each other.

I noticed her stopping and turning completely around as she looked around I wasn't sure why as Paul and I usually took this way to avoid everyone and avoid any pictures being taken.

"You know Paul.." she spoke as we reached her. " You didn't have to wait with the limo for us , you could have caught a ride with the others."

I cut Paul off before he could respond.

" What's wrong with her doing it anyway?"

"Well when you take off your top people see it and start asking questions, questions I have to answer and since you two are private. I can't very well say because McKenzie can't control her fingernails.."

"Even if we were made public you would definitely not be able to say that... " McKenzie took the words right out of my mouth.

"Anyway I don't give a fuck " I sighed as I walked in.

"This is my stop" she smiled and I still didn't get why she didn't want to be in my locker room as I didn't like that the divas locker room was located so close to the exit which was basically deserted.

"See you later" she waved as she approached the door and I wanted to kiss her but if she wanted to she would've done it so I simply nodded as Paul and I walked on.

"Talk about a couple in love" Paul teased and I rolled my eyes.

"We're at work.. there's already enough rumours."

" Its not like they aren't true Brock.." we turned the corner. "You are together"

"Yeah but the people who need to know, know ..so fuck the rest.."

"Whatever you say client"

I ignored his sarcastic tone as I needed to ask him something.

"Is John Cena here tonight for anything?" I asked finally as we entered our locker room.

"Yeah I think he has a meeting with HHH..." He sat down on the couch.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering" I shrugged as I took off my track jacket and grabbed some water.

It was about 15 minutes before McKenzie's segment and I just wanted to see her before she went on.

I found her in the make up area which was empty due to it being early in the night but she appeared to be done as she was applying stuff to her lips and stared blankly ahead.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked her and she turned to see me.

"Nothing.." she raise her eyebrow at me as I walked closer.

"You seemed to be thinking about something when I got here.."

She sighed.

"I saw John before I came here and when I greeted him he just completely ignored me which was weird"