Chapter 98 PART 1

Madonna - Ghost Town

SMACKDOWN

"And the winner of the match by pinfall McKenzie!!"

Eden's voice filled the arena as I slowly rolled out of the ring while gripping the ropes as I looked back at Alicia Fox in the ring.

"Hey that was fucking awesome! That F5 sent her flying through the ropes"

Kevin was super excited as he greeted me backstage.

"I didn't mean for that part to happen though" I laughed.

"Yeah figured that, still awesome though " He smiled as we walked down the hallway.

"Thanks for keeping me company"

I smiled as I walked out of the bathroom after my shower wearing a blue jeans and a woman's size blue Suplex City merch t-shirt for once.

Only because I couldn't raid Brock's luggage as I would only be seeing him after his segment and taking a one in his size from the merch stand wasn't the same.

Kevin had a gig in Canada so he decided to stop by the arena before it as my segment was in the middle of the show while Brock's was at the end only and he wasn't here yet thanks to a meeting.
He would be arriving soon though as I heard Roman Reigns music on the monitor.

"No problem, what are brother-in-laws for" he winked and I wished Paige would just say yes to him already but she would hopefully come around soon.

Paige wasn't scheduled for Smackdown due to her being on Raw last night while Brock and I thankfully had the night off which we spent most of on the plane flying here.

I didn't like being in Canada as the last time I ended up splitting from Brock and Kevin being the good brother that he was, somehow knew that and decided to not let me be on my own the entire day as I hadn't seen Brock since we landed.

I wished Seth could just come around, I hated the sadness that filled my heart whenever I thought of him.

"Oh I almost forget here you go" he stood up and handed me my engagement ring and then walked behind me so he could put on my necklace.

"I must say I am a bit offended that I'm not in one of those pictures" he sighed as he sat down on the couch again.

"Oh please don't start! I'm sure I'll be hearing the same from Paige as well once she sees it!" I shook my head and he laughed.

"I'm just saying couldn't have hurt to manip a picture since he has refused to take a picture with me" he shook his head.

"I only got this one!"

He showed me a picture that Paige took as she smiled and Brock's face was a bit blurred and held a surprised expression while Kevin was behind him smiling .

"He didn't know, she called him, he turned and then BAM! After that he didn't trust us around him with our phones again" he sighed.

"When did that even happen?" I raised my eyebrow as I didn't remember it.

"Well.."

He seemed to be thinking and I waited.

"Oh yeah it was last week at the live event, he sat with us for a bit.. Not long though. I think without you there he didn't see a reason to stick around" he shrugged.

"You are making me wish I was there!" I sighed as I hadn't been there for it and I missed him.

"Well you were too busy cosying up to your in-laws" he winked and I playfully shoved him and we turned our attention to the TV as I heard my Beast's music fill the arena.