Chapter 25

"So I'll just go to the front desk while you get settled" I turned as we had entered his hotel room.

"Kenz..." I turned to face him, "why are you going to..."

"To get myself a room" I shrugged and he looked at me .

"You're staying here so bring your stuff in and close the door" This was the first time we officially shared a room and would be intentionally spending the night together .

I did what he said as I really didn't want him to get worked up with his injury. He slipped off his sweater slower than usual and then took off his trackpants which left him in his jockey and as I looked away and up I immediately looked into his eyes and he was smirking as he knew where I was looking.

I walked into the room and I heard him follow.

"You sleeping in that?" I didn't know why I felt so uncomfortable around him all of a sudden.

"Uhm no" I slipped off my shorts and took off my jersey leaving me in my underwear and he looked me over slowly as he was leaning back against the wall.

I noticed his bruises and realized why he had been moving so slowly.

"That cell aint a joke hey?" he shook his head. " Want me to massage you?"

"Wha..uhm what?" I smiled at his surprise. I stood up and walked over to him and he looked down at me.

"To help relieve the pain" he smirked and raised his eyebrow and I knew what he was thinking.

"Brock!" I laughed and stood on my toes to kiss him , he held onto me tightly.

I broke it before it got out of hand, " Come on I'm serious it will help"

"Fine.." he sighed and followed me to the bed.

He laid on his stomach as I climbed onto his back gently and sat down.

"That feels good already" his voice was muffled by the bed covers and I rolled my eyes at his words.

I slowly began massaging his shoulders and he groaned, I squeezed harder and he told me how good it felt and I avoided telling him 'I told you so' .

I shifted backward down his body as my hands squeezed his lower back. He groaned even louder and I smiled to myself as I loved that I was making him feel better.

"I was beginning to think you had actually fallen asleep " he chuckled at my words.

"No, just enjoying your touch..." he looked back briefly and then laid back down.

I carefully looked over his tattoos that I hadn't paid much attention to until now. I slowly traced my fingered over it until I landed to the one on his lower back 'Kill em all" it read and I was intrigued by all his tattoos even though all of them seemed so dark.

I heard him clear his throat and I immediately looked up, "I assume you are done teasing me with your fingers?" he looked back and before I could respond he turned so that he laid on his back while I straddled him.

"You have no fucking idea how uncomfortable the last 30min were" he smirked and I realized why he said it as I felt his bulge pushing against me trying to break free from his jockey.

"I'm not one for fore play but that was hot and relieving " he whispered as he sat up so his lips were grazing over mine.

I looked down at his lips and he bit my lip slowly and soon made up for the slow pace by kissing me roughly. I held onto his neck as his hands travelled up my thighs and he gripped my hips and rocked me hard against him which caused me to moan and I continued the movements on my own as I wanted to feel more of him.

He groaned loudly into my lips with each movement as he broke the kiss and trailed kisses over my chest and I felt his hands move up my back and I heard a tear and realized he had ripped my bra off.

He looked into my eyes as he gripped my hips with his hand to stop my movements as I felt his other between us and within seconds I felt my underwear being shifted as he lifted me a bit with both hands on my hips and then pushed me down on him still gazing into my eyes and I couldn't look away.

He rocked my hips slowly on him even though I wanted to go faster I followed his lead. He looked down between us briefly and then back into my eyes.

"You want to be with me right?" I nodded as he slowly picked up the pace and moved my hips faster with his firm grip.

"Say it Mckenzie, say you want to be with me" he whispered as his blue eyes burned into mine.

"I..." he pushed up into me harder and I moaned.

"I want to..." his pace quickened and he fell back onto the bed staring up at me .

I placed my hands on his chest as he pushed into me harder and harder and pulled my hips onto him and then lifted me up slowly and then his fingers dug into my waist hard as he moved me up and down on him and I could feel my nails claw at his chest.

"Say it Kenz please" he grunted and moved me even faster.

"What?" I breath out after I realized he had said something.

"Say you... Say you want.." he struggled to get the words out as I could tell he was near and so was I as he pushed up harder against me and pulled me even harder and faster down onto him.

"I want to... to be with you Br...." I couldn't finish as he pushed up into me one more time as both of us came undone and I fell onto his chest and I could hear his fast heartbeat.

I felt him sit up bringing me with him as his head rested against my chest and I held his neck as I tried to recover.

"I..." he whispered against my breasts and I waited for him to continue but he didn't and I figured I was probably hearing things.

He looked up at me searching for something in my eyes I'm not sure what but I ran my fingers gently over the injured section on his head and as I did he leaned up to kiss me deeply, not rough not even hard it felt different but a good different.

I felt him lean back and then turn so we were laying on our sides with my leg draped over him and he broke the kiss but didn't look at me this time instead his eyes remained closed as he held me tightly, "Don't leave or some shit" he mumbled.

"What?" I rested my head on his arm.

"I want you to still be here when I wake up I don't wanna wake up to find a note apologizing or..."

"I wont!" I recalled the night when I was drunk and I left immediately.

I kissed his lips even though I'm sure he had drifted off already and leaned into his chest and closed my eyes.

A/N:

I didn't know about Brock's lower back tattoo"Kill em all" until I saw it at WWE HIAC as his pants was hanging really low. I really love his tattoos, they are intriguing. Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)