Chapter 88

"Its for you.."

I heard Brock as I set Beast down and he ran down the hallway .

He handed me his phone and carried my luggage down the hall while I took a seat in the foyer.

"Hello?"

"Kenz..you need to give Seth a call he is looking for you like crazy!"

Paige screamed into my ear.

"He just saw me a couple of days ago I think.."

I wasn't exactly sure what the day was with us having flown to Brock's place.

"I know but by the way he sounded its pretty important, although he wouldn't tell me. His such an ass"

"I know.. " I laughed briefly.

"Fine, I'll give him a call..bye..."

"B..."she began but I cut her off as I realized something.

"Wait! How did you know I was with Brock?"

"Just took a chance..er I have to go..bye!"

I heard the phone go off.

I figured she had known about Brock's little surprise on my birthday. Which actually didn't surprise me as she seemed to be scheming a lot with him lately, not that I minded at all.

It just showed how much Brock has grown over the past few months, from just giving my friends brief nods to actually having brief conversations with them and not glaring at Kevin as I don't think Brock felt he was a threat anymore.

I punched in Seth's number as I stopped zoning out but before I got to hit the call button I heard Brock calling me into the lounge.

I stood up and walked down the hallway.

"Yes..."

I didn't finish as I saw two people seated on the couch and my eyes widened.

I felt a hand on my back and realized it was Brock moving me towards them and I prayed they weren't who I thought they were.

They were smiling brightly at me but my surprise couldn't leave my face.

"Er Kenz... these are my parents Stephanie and Richard .. Mom , Dad ... This is MCKENZIE"

I tried to not turn to glare at their son and smiled a bit as they stood up, even though I could sense he was nervous due to his voice being a bit unsure.

"Its so wonderful to finally meet you dear"

His mother pulled me into a hug and his father did as well.

I didn't even know they knew about me as the closest I had come to them was when Brock took me to their home but I'm pretty sure they knew nothing about that.

"Brock has been visiting us more in the past few months than before and he won't stop talking about you.."

"DAD..." He warned but unlike every other man his father was not phased.

"Take that glare somewhere else... clearly you didn't let her know we would be here when you guys got back."

"No he didn't.. but its fine... Its lovely to meet both of you.."

I finally spoke and smiled .

"Don't worry we won't be long we've been here since this morning but we just had to meet you especially now that.."

"Okay mom .. dad..."

They exchanged glances.

"Oh yes we better get going... we'll just take this little guy with us"