Chapter 17

RAW

"I didn't see him, I mean I saw his match before I left to join you and Kane but no I didn't see him physically and I'm glad"

"Why are you glad?" Paige raised her eyebrow as I put on my heels.

Corporate Kane was on tonight which meant there was no need for me besides a backstage segment.

"Because it would hurt more seeing him and having him ignore me." I shrugged.

"Well you did cause him to be suspended"

I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "Come on" she dragged me up as we walked out.

I heard Brock's music fill the arena and I was relieved as I wouldn't see him due to him being out in the ring.

We headed to the cameras and did our segment and as we headed back to Kane's office I stopped as I heard my name.

On the monitor in the hallway I saw Brock laughing and then glare at Big Show who had said my name as he turned back to face Big Show who was in the ring.

Paul was telling him to leave it and I wish I knew what he had said about me before.

"Oh am I not suppose to mention her name I have noticed how you have saved her and not attacked her when it seemed the beast would as she was your enemy's sister and then I got to thinking she has a good bod on her I mean I saw her backstage before I got out here and..." the next thing I knew Show was taken down by Brock who was throwing punches and as he stood up Brock gave him a suplex and roared out.

"Kenz.." I heard Paige and I nodded as I stood shocked at what just happened.

I realized I had zoned out as I heard a loud bang and turned to see Brock heading down the hall with Paul following practically running.

His face was blood red and he glanced up and then down and then looked up again as he realized I was there.

As soon as he reached us, he gripped my arm, "Paul find something to do!" he shouted back and I was still shocked as we eventually reached his locker and he slammed the door behind us and let me go.

He kicked the locker and I walked over to him and placed my hand on his back even though I didn't know how to feel. I felt him become less tense and he breath deeply in and out and then moved out of my grip and took off his sweater swiftly and then leaned against the wall and looked at me.

I regained my composure and remembered that he had ignored me , I made me way to the door.

"Where are you going?" he whispered and I ignored him and walked and reached for the doorknob.

"Don't"
I felt his lips against my ear as he had placed his hand over mine and I could feel his body and more pressing up behind me.

He turned me around so that my back was against the door and he looked at me up and down, "Do you have any idea what I just did out there? I fucking hit another wrestler over a fucking diva over you... I let someone get to me by the mentioning of your name"

"Well im sorry that..."

He pulled my face to his roughly before I could do anything and kissed me. He did it everytime and everytime I let him, but this time I wasn't going to, he always found it convenient not to be mad when he needed something.

I brought my knee up and low blowed him as I knew I wasn't strong enough to push him away.

"What the hell?" he sank down.

"Im done being your fucking whore! And a fucking diva that gets you into brawls cause you cant handle someone else having what you think is your property!"

I slammed the door as I left and knew I had to get out of there fast as he would be even more pissed at me than he was at Big Show.

"So you just left him there?" I nodded as Paige shook her head in amazement.

"This man, this beast does all these things for you and you repay him by smashing his balls!" she chuckled.

I tied my wet hair in a bun and slipped on a nighty." He never did it for me! It was his male fucking pride!"

I sat down on my bed .

"You are the weirdest person I know, you technically conquered the beast! And now when you have him wrapped around that little finger of yours you just fucking lowblow him! Do you seriously think his just going to let that go or even still be interested in you after YOU, a diva did that to him?"

"I don't know, but frankly? I am sick of being used...." I laid back.

"I get what you mean , but have you ever thought of it differently?"

I raised my eyebrow."Like maybe he isn't deliberately using you, maybe you just what he needs when his upset" she shrugged.

"I have thought that but he doesn't even consider my feelings like he took me to his farm and then just tells me to leave like that and goes off on me every fucking time when his in a mood!"

"I just think you're expecting too much from a man like him.."

"I think it would be best if I get away from him, his married and he just..." I heard the doorbell.

"Its probably room service I'll get it" she got up and disappeared out of the room and closed the door.

I went over to my bag which was on a chair in the corner of the room as I needed to find my passport.

I heard the bedroom door open, " So what did you order us for dinner?" I asked as I continued looking through my bag.

" A beast.."
I felt his breath against the back of my neck.