Chapter 7

Author Note:

This will be a double update because I love ya'll so much!!
And remember it costs ya'll nothing just to click on that little star to vote ;)

I really just want to know if people like it and get some feedback :)
Hope you understand x

RAW

"you look like hell!" I walked into the locker room and was greeted by Paige as I entered the divas locker room.

"Exactly how I feel" I smiled, I was wearing a black tights with a baggy tank with 'R.I.P' on it in white font and black sneakers with my hair in a messy bun.

"I don't want to be here" I cringed and leaned my head back against the wall.

"You can just go back to the hotel after we shoot the videos cause you're off tonight. Whats wrong?"

"You don't wanna know.."

"I'll come by your room later tonight and you shall be spilling lets go!"

We headed over to the green room where we had to shoot videos for Brock vs Undertaker saying what we thought.

I heard Brock's music playing which luckily meant I wouldn't bump into him backstage.

"Cant you guys like just use my voice I look like shit" I nagged and Stephanie just laughed which meant no.

"Action!" I was seated in the chair.

" I personally cannot wait for Summerslam to see Undertaker whip Brocks ass I mean come on it's the freakin' Phenom the deadman he is wrestling he is this company and sure people can go on about Low Blow City but if that's what he wants to do he can. I don't care what people say Undertaker will be victorious"

"Cut!"

I heard banging outside as I stood up and Paige took my place, I told her I was going to head back. I was so glad it was done.

When I walked out I realized that Brock was the reason for the banging there was equipment boxes lying everywhere .

I guess the sound of his music was him leaving and I almost wondered what had happened in his segment but I was just thankful that he hadn't seen me.

I was checking my phone as I walked to the locker room to get my bag and that's when I bumped into someone.

"You have got to be kidding me" I sighed as I looked up at Rusev who was accompanied by Summer.

"Oh hi Kenz you are looking good" she smiled.

"Can I just pass please?" I sighed as I wasn't in the mood for her.

"I don't think you have properly met Rusev" she smiled.

"I don't freaking care about this big fucking Russian jackass I wanna go!" I tried walking past him but he gripped my arm.

"What did you just call me?" he glared down at me.

"You heard me Russian Jackass!" I spat out.

"I wil...."

"Come on Mckenzie lets go!" I heard Brocks voice behind me.

"I am busy talking to her!" Rusev shouted at him as I still hadn't turned around.

"Look im not in the mood for games man so let go of her or your face will get to know my fist very well" Rusev let go of my hand.

"Im sick of you American people" he said as he walked away with Summer not before she gave me a dirty look.

I still didn't turn around and walked on.

"Mckenzie!" I walked even faster and then I heard his hard footsteps after me.

He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. " What the hell man?"

"What do you want from me Brock?"

"Why are you being like this? I thought we had a good thing.."

"No Brock you had a good thing!" I shook my head.

"So what you saying is I fucking raped you then?" he shouted at me and I flinched. "Im sorry its just I don't understand..." he moved closer and I ran my hand over my face.

"Brock this thing whatever it may have been is over, I'm just over it"

"So you're just abandoning this..."

"There's nothing to abandon we were nothing just something casual at work and I'm done with it"

"That's funny cause not too long ago you were telling me how you fucking fell for me and now you're just done" he chuckled and turned around and walked away.I heard a loud bang again and knew who the reason was.