Chapter 31

Brock POV

I couldn’t think clearly as I sat in the car, I had just left her there on her own .

By her voice I knew she was close to tears as she pulled me back but I didn’t want to face her. I did everything I fucking could to show her how I felt and we were going good , but the moment she gets a call about him she fucking wants to bail on me.

He has been a no good brother to her but yet she still fucking chooses him over me. Even that night when I was defending her, she chose him even though I was defending her honour. Yes, it was her brother but as far as I was concerned he might as well not have been and the fact that she blatantly told me I was basically just a fuck buddy pissed me off even more. I was trying so fucking hard to be a ‘boyfriend’ when the first opportunity she got I was chucked to the side.

I don’t know why but immediately after I got to the airport even though I was pissed I told the driver to take me to the hospital.

I didn’t fucking care if Seth saw me or whatever , I was going to drag her ass out of there and bring her with me as I meant it when I said she was mine.

When I got there she was nowhere to be found and I had to stop myself from slamming my fist into a wall. Considering the fact that it was already cut due to me smashing in the car’s window immediately after I left her. I glared at the driver before he even tried to say anything to me.

I sat down and leaned my head back trying to calm myself down which didn’t fucking work. I felt my phone going off and I immediately answered when I saw it was her, but realized I didn’t know what to say cause all I wanted to do was go off on her.

“Im suuuurprised you picked up, I miss you …. I don’t want to hike home” I suppressed the chuckle I wanted to release , but then concern washed over me as I wondered if she was walking around at 1am.

But then again the loud noise told me she wasn’t out on the street.

“Another round?” I heard a man’s voice and I immediately stood up from my seat.

“Did I say no the last 11..12 times? So yes another!” I heard her shout out and I realized she was drinking and probably alone or with Kane as he must've been at the hospital.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” I received a terrified stare from a nurse walking by, but I didn’t care.

“It doesn’t matter..” I could hear the sadness in her tone and I knew I was fucked still pissed but fucked as I could feel my anger fading and shifting into concern which was a type of anger on its own. I was just about to ask her again but she hung up .

As I got outside I immediately slammed my first in a wall and got into the car.

“Take me to every fucking bar or club close to this fucking hospital”

I spat out as I looked at my red and grazed knuckles, there wasn’t really any blood.

Even though I didn’t want her with Kane it would’ve been better than her being alone.

The third bar I stormed into I saw her and I also saw a guy approaching her and her shaking her head and paying attention to her empty shot glass but he sat down next to her, clearly not getting the hint.

I walked as fast as I could to get to her just as I heard her speak, “Its fine I already have someone… a boyfriend….” She smiled.

“Yeah but his not here so….”