Chapter 98 PART 2

"You miss him?" I finally spoke as I felt her still in my arms and I knew she had stopped.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered and smiled slightly as she looked up at me with her bloodshot eyes.

I frowned at her words as I moved her hair from her face and wiped her stray tears.

"You don't have to apologize Kenz.. I know this isn't how you want it to be. You want him to be as supportive as Kevin and Kane but they aren't the same and you have to realize that baby.." I whispered and I wished I knew the right words to say but she nodded and I hoped it was because I made some sort of fucking sense.

"Do you want me to get you.." She shook her head.

" I just needed you..."

She whispered and leaned up and I leaned down as well and kissed her gently and wrapped my arms around her even tighter.

I felt her soft fingers touch my cheek and move to the back of my head as she pulled me closer and parted her lips and I slipped my tongue in as the kiss deepened. I felt her other hand hold onto my neck as well and I lift her into my arms.

She broke the kiss slowly and let her lips linger over mine as she looked down at me. I saw the hint of sadness in her eyes but I could see she felt better, don't ask me the fuck how but I knew my McKenzie. I set her down and she kissed my lips briefly again.

"I love you.." I whispered and she smiled.

Although I hardly ever knew what the right thing was to say I knew that was definitely one of it as she loved hearing me say it and I loved letting her know.

"What did Paul want?" She asked after a bit and I didn't even know that she realized he had been here.

"The interview with..." I began but she cut me off.

"Shit that's now? You have to go Brock.."

She glanced behind me at the clock.

"You're already five minutes late!"

"You know I don't care I would rather stay here with you than..." She tried to move out of my arms and I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm going with you"

"You are?" I don't know why but having her be there with me made me a bit nervous.

"Its just out there.. I mean you just said you didn't want to leave me.. If you don't want me ther..."

"I do... " I said as I figured she was right I didn't want to leave her.

She smiled as I let her go and I saw her move to my gym bag, Paul had dropped at the door.

She took out a pair of blue jeans and handed it to me and I sighed as I wasn't in the mood to change but I slipped off my trackpants anyway.

I saw her glance down at me briefly and I couldn't hide my smirk and she caught me and immediately rolled her eyes and went through the bag again as I buttoned up my jeans.

She handed me a merch t-shirt like the one I was wearing and I raised my eyebrow.

She sighed and moved closer and I saw her fingers move to my side.

"Roman and Dean ripped it" I realized they had and she ripped it further and pulled it off me and I smirked again.

"Not now Brock, you're already late" she shook her head as I put on the one she had handed me.

"Exactly I'm already late so..."

She ignored me and went to open the door and I sighed and grabbed her waist from behind pulling her against me.